Privacy

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Privacy

Post by restricted »

As you know, I drove 240 miles dressed as a nun to make a woman laugh. Later in the year I am doing the same journey dressed as a nurse. My problem is next door had put a camera doorbell up and he told me it pinged as I put the rubbish out at 4 in the morning.

That is the time I will be starting out so I am now trying to work out what areas would not be covered by his camera so I can sneak into my car without it being recorded. We don't get much trouble around my way, so I am annoyed he has put one up. I used to love putting the rubbish out in my skirts. :(
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ponylady

Re: Privacy

Post by ponylady »

The joys of brexit.

The EU private data protection „law“ would forbid monitoring areas not belonging to ones
Property.

Seems like you‘ll need to have a stern talk with boris about your privacy.
[
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

ponylady wrote:The joys of brexit.

The EU private data protection „law“ would forbid monitoring areas not belonging to ones
Property.

Oh no!, not balls up Boris.
Sorry stepped into politics there, running out of things to say and just seen the prat waffling on TV, couldn't help myself. I shall bend over and await my punishment.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

When I put my camera up, I was told that I could only get it to see my property and not the pavement. (By someone who had set one up to catchg the kids wrecking his car. The police made him adjust it or take it down).
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Property.

I wonder how google street view gets away with it?, probably a sill question really.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bounddosster wrote:

Property.

I wonder how google street view gets away with it?, probably a sill question really.

They have to blur out all parts of their pictures, that show faces, car number plates etc.
That's basically how they can claim, that street view only shows publicly available data. :facepalm:

@ restricted: Is your neighbour aware of your being annoyed by it at all? Sometimes the easiest way to get rid of a problem is to make people aware it exists at all. From all I know it might well be that he either doesn't even know he's invading your privacy or doesn't consider it a problem. :?:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:@ restricted: Is your neighbour aware of your being annoyed by it at all? Sometimes the easiest way to get rid of a problem is to make people aware it exists at all. From all I know it might well be that he either doesn't even know he's invading your privacy or doesn't consider it a problem. :?:
Sometimes it is enough to kindly ask him to point the camera downwards or to adjust the sensitivity to get the desired result.
restricted

Post by restricted »

He has one of those doorbells that point forward. It doesn't bother me except my fun has been taken away. It is all because people started to post pictures of people who broke iinto their cars etc.