WTF is going on in my life?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

WTF is going on in my life?

Post by restricted »

Everytime I think I'm getting old and not wanting to leave them for people to find, I have a clear out. I finish up with even more skirts and blouses...... :oops:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Gregovic

Re: WTF is going on in my life?

Post by Gregovic »

It's called the binge and purge cycle. Personally I've already decided that if something happens to me and people find out.. well, guess I either won't be around to be bothered by it or I'm going to have to face an embarrassing talk but I'm not going to let that make me throw away very expensive clothes and kit every time I feel bad about it. It just goes away for a while and I continue doing my thing. Eventually I'll want to wear it again. I've tried to make a message "in case of my death" several times now, but never really been able to put things on paper in a way that I feel would make things better instead of worse.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Everytime I think I'm getting old and not wanting to leave them for people to find, I have a clear out. I finish up with even more skirts and blouses...... :oops:
Do not worry. I also think about it every now and then: what if I stay dead tomorrow. You can find a lot of materials, documentation, experiments, fardes, computer, DVDs and videotapes, ...

But then I think: they can only have fun talking about this. They will certainly not forget me. :lol:

And even if I'm still alive, but getting seriously ill, so be it. Anyway, I had fun with it. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" I always say. No one is innocent. Just guilty in different ways.
My biggest fears were not dying and having people shame my memory, but 2 of them were :
1. Becoming crippled, unable to stand up and discard deviant items. Someone would eventually find them, they I would be at the mercy of their confidence and cooperation.
2. Becoming involved as a major suspect of a murder investigation. Police searching for missing weapons would surely find what I have hidden. I no longer go out of my way to hide my kink items, just keep them locked up out of the way. Besides, a lawyer should be able to get the circumstance of the discovery of kink items thrown out as presentable evidence on the grounds that they are irrelevant to the case. And if I'm wrong, I do not plan to worry my life away thinking about it.
If the sight of your items is confusing your intentions, then pack them up and put them out of the way. When you think of them on your own, you'll know where to find them.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:Do not worry. I also think about it every now and then: what if I stay dead tomorrow. You can find a lot of materials, documentation, experiments, fardes, computer, DVDs and videotapes, ...

But then I think: they can only have fun talking about this. They will certainly not forget me. :lol:

And even if I'm still alive, but getting seriously ill, so be it. Anyway, I had fun with it. :D
I love the way you put it "what if I stay dead tomorrow". Are you already dead, does this forum have magical powers to be able to reach the dead? :lol:
"stay dead" was you planning on coming back then? :shock:

Personally, I couldn't give a fig when you're dead you're dead, I won't be here and there is nothing I can do about it so why worry. The important thing is that you enjoyed your life and didn't hurt other people unless they wanted you to.
Those that really loved me while I was alive will still love me no matter what secrets they find, I dare say their biggest comment will be " well. that explains that". The most regrettable comment that could be said would be "if only I'd known we could have had some fun together".
As for any negative comments, I think the same of them as I do now. Which is nothing as I don't give time or space to such people in my life or thoughts. Not that I'll have any thoughts when dead, at least I don't think I will.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Do not worry. I also think about it every now and then: what if I stay dead tomorrow.
I love the way you put it "what if I stay dead tomorrow". Are you already dead, does this forum have magical powers to be able to reach the dead? :lol:
"stay dead" was you planning on coming back then? :shock:
Do your toys fade away with you?And do they reappear with you?
ezgif.com-resize(1).gif
ezgif.com-resize(1).gif (491.63 KiB) Viewed 876 times
Well in that case.............
yoda-suicide-squad.gif
yoda-suicide-squad.gif (462.6 KiB) Viewed 876 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Trust me, I'm still not dead .... - .... I guess. :rofl:
My stuff stays behind, but maybe I'll reincarnate. If so, I will definitely write further articles at BoundAnna. :love:

So if you don't hear from me anymore, but someone else is a whiner like me, then maybe it's my reincarnation. :facepalm:
Only then should we change the title of this post to "WTF is going on in my after my dead".
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

restricted wrote:Everytime I think I'm getting old and not wanting to leave them for people to find, I have a clear out. I finish up with even more skirts and blouses...... :oops:
It's people like us who keep clothing shops in business and refuse sorters in work.

After partial purging a couple of times I went full throttle and tossed everything. Within a couple of days I was regretting it especially as I had some bikini bottoms that looked great and fitted perfectly which had now gone. It seems that this purging is linked to guilt in the wearer especially after a sexual 'release'. Following the article's suggestion I waited a few days and then got dressed and started doing chores. The inevitable happened but this time I straightened my clothes and carried on working.
After a shower and changing outfits my urge to purge had gone and never reappeared again. Then things started to improve in other ways too.
If you're bothered by what might happen then leave a letter in the drawer explaining/apologising/pointing out nobody was hurt/this is my fetish what's yours? Life is hard enough without stressing yourself.