How dresses and skirts would be better

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

How dresses and skirts would be better

Post by restricted »

Apart from the fact of keeping the reproduction organs cool and helping the making the sperm stronger, there is one other case which I'm about to experience today where a dress or skirt would be better. I have lots of skirts so I wouldn't waste money buying track suit bottoms for a one off wear.

I have to go for a full body scan and there is nothing more embarrssing than to walk about in those hospital gowns whowing my arse. A skirt or dress would do the same job. No zip to interfere with the MRI scanner.
Last edited by restricted on 28 May 2022, 08:06, edited 2 times in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
RailgunDE112

Re: How dresses and skirts would be better

Post by RailgunDE112 »

but maybe a button or whatever.
For a standard X-Ray/CT-scan it depends on the clothing you are wearing, but mostly on the one operating the machine.
If they just generalize to certain things, or invest the time to look and check etc.

Also with the ER you may hav troubles with certain fabrics, but I am not that deep into the topic.
Karren

Post by Karren »

restricted wrote:I have to go for a full body scan and there is nothing more embarrssing than to walk about in those hospital gowns whowing my arse. A skirt or dress would do the same job. No zip to interfere with the MRI scanner.
I had 2 MRI's, a biopsy and a colonoscopy the last couple months and I was not embarrassed (em-bare-assed) at all showing them my ass! lol If you got it, flaunt it!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
wayne

Post by wayne »

There are several channels on youtube where they want to encourage men to wear skirts. Others want retailers to sell men's skirts and then some want to make
all clothes gender neutral, making it easier for transgender groups. Personally, as a guy I was raised in a Mormon community and they always had strict rules
about a person's attire. Men and boys must always wear pants and only women and girls must wear dresses and skirts. Having to choose either a dress or skirt
would make me feel uneasy. Someone would have to lock me in a dress or lock a skirt on me to get me to wear either one.