Holiday suprise.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bounddosster

Holiday suprise.

Post by bounddosster »

My wife and I decided to have a breakaway for two weeks while we could still afford it. We went tech-free for the two weeks so I haven't been around, never missed me did you. But I couldn't wait to share what happened on our holiday with you.

Three days into our holiday we went for a walk. This walk turned out to be a bit longer than I could manage so we decided to take a shortcut back which involved climbing over a barbed-wire fence. While trying to get over the fence my jeans got hooked up and I fell over. This basically ripped the arse out and half the legs open of my jeans. I was unhurt but my jeans were trashed.

As I was not wearing any underwear this made for an interesting walk back to our caravan. During which my wife insisted on walking behind me while cursing that she hadn't the camera with her. When we reached a more public area I had to tie my wife's jacket around my waist to cover my naked arse from public view. My wife had great fun trying to lift the jacket and reveal my naked bum.
Once back we laughed until I realise that I had not packed any more jeans or trousers or if I had they weren't there now. I stopped laughing my wife's laughing increased.

The solution was to go to the nearest town the next day and buy some more jeans. As I was in no state of dress to go shopping I remained in the car and my wife went to find me some more jeans. Money was tight and as I had jeans at home my wife saw no sense in buying me a new pair so it was to be a pair from a charity shop.

My wife returned clutching a bag and saying she had some jeans for me so back to the caravan we went. I opened the bag to find a pair of lady's jeans. I was a little taken back and I'll admit excited, surprised, and dumbfounded. My wife explained that there were no male jeans or trousers in my size so she bought the lady's ones instead.

My mind went to this forum and the fact that it had been mentioned before about wearing female jeans in place of male jeans, “try them on” my wife said. I did and they fitted well. They were made of stretchy type denim and were amazingly comfy.

I gave my wife a half-hearted “you can't expect me to wear those for the rest of the holiday” speech. To which she replied “it's either them or stay in for the next eight days, she picked up my old jeans and left the caravan. I watched her as she walked across to the bins and threw my jeans inside. Now there was no choice and the whole episode was turning me on, it was like a fantasy I'd often read.

For the rest of the holiday, I went about in lady's jeans and my wife thought they looked great and occasionally commented they looked sexy on me. As I had no underwear with me either, not due to forgetting but due to losing a bet with my wife before coming, I found my cock and balls were outlined much more than usual, thankfully my wife has let me off wearing the lockable cock for now otherwise the outline would have been greater and left nothing to the imagination.

I am left somewhat puzzled by this course of events though, is my wife trying to tell me something? Is there more to follow? was this just one of her humiliation teasing games she occasionally likes to play? Either way, it was fun.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Re: Holiday suprise.

Post by kinbaku »

You maybe can keep them to wear later as a surprise for her during an evening at home. And as a reminder of the happy holiday where she had laughed so much. :facepalm: :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:You maybe can keep them to wear later as a surprise for her during an evening at home. And as a reminder of the happy holiday where she had laughed so much. :facepalm: :rofl:
I still have them and she has told me she has no problem with me wearing them but I'm not allowed to get them mucky by wearing them for working in as they are to be worn around the house, when I'm not naked, and for going out in. The next time we get to the town she said we should get some more for me to wear.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I really like your wife... much potential for fun... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

bound_jenny wrote:I really like your wife... much potential for fun... :twisted:
This! But don't overthink it bounddosster, just enjoy the ride! :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:The next time we get to the town she said we should get some more for me to wear.
That's very promising. :wink: :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:I really like your wife... much potential for fun... :twisted:

Jenny.
Yeah, she has her :twisted: moments. Less so now but still I'll take what I can get.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:The next time we get to the town she said we should get some more for me to wear.
That's very promising. :wink: :rofl:
Exciting but also a little worrying. This morning she told me we needed to sort your wardrobe out. I was half asleep at the time so was unsure what she really meant. Was it?
You need to fix your wardrobe. It does have a wonky door, but then she would have said "You" need to fix your wardrobe and not "we".
Does wardrobe mean the actual piece of furniture or what is in it?
I think I might let sleeping dogs lie on this comment.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Who is the Lion and who is the Witch? Who is the Wardrobe?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Who is the Lion and who is the Witch? Who is the Wardrobe?
Well, Thankfully, I'm no lion. My wife can be a bit of a naughty witch or bitch at times, which I love. So I guess I'm the wardrobe, wonky door and all. :(
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Jenny.
You would both have some interesting chats, if you could get her off Facebook.
Sorry missed out the word off, sound a bit funny for a while then.
Karren

Post by Karren »

That is awesome! Wonder if there were really no male jeans? You have to try that again and maybe next time she will come back with a dress or a skirt!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:That is awesome! Wonder if there were really no male jeans? You have to try that again and maybe next time she will come back with a dress or a skirt!
Now don't go giving her ideas. I have to admit though the jeans are incredibly comfy, I've taken to wearing them a lot. The trouble is I'm losing weight so they may not fit soon but then neither will my male ones so they will all need replacing. :wink:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Karren wrote:That is awesome! Wonder if there were really no male jeans? You have to try that again and maybe next time she will come back with a dress or a skirt!
Now don't go giving her ideas. I have to admit though the jeans are incredibly comfy, I've taken to wearing them a lot. The trouble is I'm losing weight so they may not fit soon but then neither will my male ones so they will all need replacing. :wink:
A skirt or a dress is easier to adjust than jeans. Just a suggestion for your wife. :twisted: :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
A skirt or a dress is easier to adjust than jeans. Just a suggestion for your wife. :twisted: :mrgreen:
I'm glad she doesn't visit here. All of you are too encourageable.