Lingerie for men is rising on the market. Opinions?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Gregovic

Re: Lingerie for men is rising on the market. Opinions?

Post by Gregovic »

I've been eying those hessian (lined) clothes from Superdresses for a long time, but never got the courage to actually order them. Not exactly cheap and I'm a little afraid they're so effective I wouldn't have the self-discipline to wear them without an actual Mistress. The one in my head is strong but ultimately she's still in my head only.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:I've been eying those hessian (lined) clothes from Superdresses for a long time, but never got the courage to actually order them. Not exactly cheap and I'm a little afraid they're so effective I wouldn't have the self-discipline to wear them without an actual Mistress. The one in my head is strong but ultimately she's still in my head only.
Or you can buy Hessian sacks and make your clothes from them. It is cheap (21.25 EUR for 5 bags) and easy to make. You can sew them easily.
Hessiansack.jpg
Hessiansack.jpg (30.76 KiB) Viewed 601 times
I've made a big bag out of it now for a scenario that I got from Restricted, but I'm still testing it out. Will one day appear in the posts at BoundAnna, but don't know when yet. :facepalm:
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Gregovic wrote:I've been eying those hessian (lined) clothes from Superdresses for a long time, but never got the courage to actually order them. Not exactly cheap and I'm a little afraid they're so effective I wouldn't have the self-discipline to wear them without an actual Mistress. The one in my head is strong but ultimately she's still in my head only.
You put it on quickly and before you start to feel the irritation you lock the keys in a timer safe for a few hours. They could of course turn out to be the most uncomfortable few hours of your life. :-)
gwrolla

my opinion, on crossdressing items...

Post by gwrolla »

sweet!!!

but, the fun part of buying female items as a guy, is to wear it home.

but, i digress: good for sellers, to be brave and sell it.

yeah!!!
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

I came across this site a while ago, and when you mentioned hessian it reminded me that they had some hessian underwear. Prices seem to be more reasonable than Superdresses, but you would have to check on shipping as this is a UK site.

http://lingeriebychristine.co.uk/id15.html
chubby

Post by chubby »

Gregovic wrote:...never got the courage to actually order them. Not exactly cheap and I'm a little afraid they're so effective I wouldn't have the self-discipline to wear them ...
I'd enourage you to try it, G.

Inspired by this thread, I bought a metre of garden hessian from Amazon. When it arrived I trimmed off a strip 2 or 3 inches wide; lowered underpants; draped hessian across between my legs; hoisted the pants back up.

It was an interesting sensation - noticeable when sitting still, and uncomfortable when walking. If I were to score an epilator at 10 discomfort points, I'd say the hessian strip was around 2 dp.

So I ran up some hessian underpants. Took about an hour: high fashion they ain't, but I'm not heading for any catwalks.

I wore them for an hour or so with no locks. They gave more sensation than the 'test strip' of course, but not above about 3 dp. Like a chastity cage, the pants made me constantly aware of my genital area.

The most interesting bit was walking up and down stairs - some left-right movement between legs suggests I may have a rather alluring wiggle when I walk up the stairs. You should do nicely in pants with your high heels, but I suppose the sensations in a lined dress or skirt would be different.

I suspect they will become more irritating if worn for a long time, so I'm working on a scenario with some kind of lock.
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

bound_jenny wrote: If feminine-like lingerie is made expressly for men, it's no longer women's lingerie worn by a man. It's men's lingerie worn by a man. No longer naughty. Not technically cross-dressing.

Indeed, for men to get that naughty, arousing feeling one needs real women's lingerie. :idea:

Jenny.
The humiliation factor would certainly be removed if it wasn't women's lingerie. I also cross-dress for the feminizing factor: BECAUSE it IS EXCLUSIVELY women's lingerie.

Sergio wrote: . . . the fit of them pressing in unusual places is a the constant reminder causing constant arousal . . .
Couldn't say it any better.