No more housework worries

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
JulieAnn99

No more housework worries

Post by JulieAnn99 »

When Stan and I were dating, he surprised me on one summer vacation by showing up at the motel pool wearing a leotard.
I must admit that he looked great in it, Cap sleeves, mostly royal blue with a black V pointing to his crotch. No bulge, so it was not obscene. (I didn't know his package was so small.)
And he liked to sleep in leggings and a t-shirt. In both cases, he asked me if I was OK with it, and if not, he would change is wardrobe. What harm could it do, I thought.
So the stage was set (so to speak) but I did n't realize it at the time. We got married and settled into an apartment. All was fine until he lost his job.
I was making more than enough to support us both so I made a deal - - I'd provide the money and he'd do the housekeeping and cooking.
Tuesday was cleaning day, and when I came home and checked, he had failed miserably. And there was mud on his shoes. "Did you go out instead of cleaning?" He admitted it.
Time for action. I bought a skating dress (a turtleneck leotard with attached skirt). Then came the ultimatum - - he would be dressed like that each Tuesday.
First, an adult diaper. Then leggings, the skating dress, topped off with a thin collar which locked the zipper in back. It was all bright red, and he looked like a maid.
As a precaution, I locked he closet where all our clothes are kept. With nothing to put over his costume, would he dare leave the apartment. It's been two months; not so far.
And the cleaning job has been satisfactory. But what if starts to slip? Any suggestions?
RADER123

Re: No more housework worries

Post by RADER123 »

Yes,Add Leg Irons/Cuffs. And a Locked on Gag.
Keep him from talking on the phone or drinking.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

NO GAG. You never leave a person alone wearing one!

It sounds like he needs someone to check up on him. Do you have a girlfriend he does not know who can come visit on some pretense to enter the apartment? Maybe something "goes wrong" with your computer and she is there to fix it?
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Ballet tights might be more appropriate with the skating leotard. And locked on heels (whether integral locking or an additional strap), even a modest height of a couple of inches but a lurid colour like red or pink, would make it near impossible to put trousers on and would be clearly visible, so that would prevent any risk of skipping off.

A chastity tube would ensure he has no distractions but why not try the new CellMate 2 - it's not a good long term chastity solution but the remote electric shock capability combined with CCTV that you can access remotely to check in on him would make sure he doesn't slack off. Maybe have a system that if you catch him sitting down outside an agreed break period he gets a short warning zap first time, longer the second and long powerful shock the third, which also means the tube doesn't come off until the following evening, and continue adding days if he hasn't got the message.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Hacked once, better proof you‘ve done everything possible to prevent a repeat.

Thats one VERY important reason i wouldn‘t let a cellmate near my cock.
[
TSM

Post by TSM »

Arthur wrote:NO GAG. You never leave a person alone wearing one!

It sounds like he needs someone to check up on him. Do you have a girlfriend he does not know who can come visit on some pretense to enter the apartment? Maybe something "goes wrong" with your computer and she is there to fix it?
You're right and wrong.
You should never leave a person alone with a closed gag (ball or other), as the risk is that if he vomits he will burn his pulmonary alveoli or drown.

SOLUTION
Use an open gag. This prevents speaking but not breathing or vomiting in the event of a coughing fit, for example.

Here is an example. And this one can't be spit out, I've got one...
https://abcplaisir.com/fr/bdsm/404-bail ... ouble.html
The best fetish is the one that allows you to flourish
restricted

Post by restricted »

If he slacks, get some of your friends round for an evening. Make sure he can't escape to the bedroom of other place iof safety. Inform your friends of the situation and get them to ask if they could borrow him to do their housework.

Failing that get him dressed, get him to cover them up with normal male clothes then go for a ride. Once, some miles away from home, he has to remove his male clothes leaving him in the leotard etc . Lock them in the boot of the car. Tell him he has to go and get them and when he leaves the car, drive off telling him your frieds will be at your house.

I was once in a house with 5 women and I was the only one in a skirt. That was embarrasing but nice.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.