Moving from 5" to 6" Heels

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
xt

Moving from 5" to 6" Heels

Post by xt »

As the title suggests, this weekend I had the opportunity to try out my new 6" spiked heel boots. (Mfr. = "Devious/Pleaser", lace-up and zip-up model with three interchangeable cuffs, one of which has two hasps for locking.)

In my well-used 5" shoes, I was at the point where I could stand up, but otherwise immobilized, for +/- two straight hours before needing a break -- sometimes this was a great way to do a predicament scene. If I was standing, moving, walking around, doing chores, etc., then half a day was not out of the question.

Now with the new ones, the standing part wasn't too bad, as long as I continually reminded myself to lean back on the heel, balancing out the weight on the foot. But walking was much more difficult, as the height of the heel must be *just* enough that I couldn't easily plant the heel and roll the toes forward and down onto the floor; I felt stress in the knees as I rolled forward. I tried to alter my stride in several ways, but never really came up with the ideal solution. I don't know if the restrictive nature of the boot -- as compared to relatively "looser" nature of the shoe -- *helped*, by providing support, or *hurt*, by restricting how much I could roll the foot forward.

More practice is obviously necessary.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Moving from 5" to 6" Heels

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have those boots, and also the 6 inch Pleaser Pumps. There is definitely a difference. I am more flexible, so I am guessing you are feeling at level walking what I experience walking downstairs. It seems to pulls everything from the knee downward. I was carrying an arm load of items down the stairs last night, not holding the rail.
Try leading with your hips when walking.
For training, try sitting in a chair with your feet firmly on the floor.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

OMG! 6 inch heels, Wow I would be 5'8 in those LOL. I think I would get vertigo up there LOL
I could not wear those without a platform, actually 5 inch heels can be a struggle for me without a platform sole.
Mules are the highest I can wear or my goth boots but I rarely wear those.

Lisa
nemka

Post by nemka »

Hello there,

for my experience, I have devious Domina 119 and Domina 460 and it was very high at first ( I have them since I had 23 I have 29 now ) , but with some work , I can stand and walk with them easily one hour :mrgreen:

I have only a aliexpress 7Inch heels but I wear them only for "lie on the floor" bondage :rofl:
In bondage we trust :gag:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Lisahs3 wrote:Wow I would be 5'8 in those LOL.
When you go higher from an already high heel, the effect is not to lift you higher (unless the extra height is accounted for by a platform), but to pitch your foot forward; going from 5" to 6" - unless you have crazy long feet - won't make any real difference to your overall height. If your foot and ankle have reached their limits, you could end up shorter as you bend your knees to compensate.

I posted about this forever ago with pictures and measurements and all, here. TL;DR: four inch heels made me three inches taller, while six inch heels make me three and a half inches taller, a whole half inch difference, and I'm sure all of that is accounted for in the rise from four to five inches or so, not from five to six.

Now, platform ballet boots are a completely different story!
Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 11-17-54 234.68NZ$ 20% OFF Wonderheel New 2021 Platform high heel 40cm Wedges Heels Fetish Lockable Padlocks boots Super Girl Nightclub Sexy Ankle Boots Ankle Boots - AliExpress.png
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:OMG! 6 inch heels, Wow I would be 5'8 in those LOL. I think I would get vertigo up there LOL
You think 5'8" is high?

I'm 5'10" without heels. I positively tower (and enjoy it :wink: ) over everyone else with my 5" stiletto heels - which I can wear the whole day at the office. Double the fun at the office with some of the shorter guys just about face-to-boobs with me... :rofl:

That's also a huge advantage in a crowd - like having a periscope... 8)

Of course, with the tall thing come the veritable flippers I have for feet... :facepalm: but at least they help with the sky-high heels.

Now the ballet boots, that's another enjoyment altogether... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Luckily no ladies strut around in heels at my place of work, I wouldn't be able to get any work done!

As has been mentioned before, it's all about the angle and not so much the actual height. I find heels with a 45 degree angle and no or a very small platform very aesthetically pleasing :oops:

Personally, 4" and 4.5" heels are comfortable, but 5" is at the limits of the range of motion of my ankles and my gait is definately not graceful :facepalm: But maybe it's better to stick to the lower heels. My 6'2" tall frame (talk about flippers @jenny!) is one of the reasons I would not dare to venture outside of the comforts of my own apartment. :lol: But when taking pictures indoors without any references it's not as obvious :rofl:

Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:OMG! 6 inch heels, Wow I would be 5'8 in those LOL. I think I would get vertigo up there LOL
You think 5'8" is high?

I'm 5'10" without heels. I positively tower (and enjoy it :wink: ) over everyone else with my 5" stiletto heels - which I can wear the whole day at the office. Double the fun at the office with some of the shorter guys just about face-to-boobs with me... :rofl:

That's also a huge advantage in a crowd - like having a periscope... 8)

Of course, with the tall thing come the veritable flippers I have for feet... :facepalm: but at least they help with the sky-high heels.
Jenny.
Oh wow I would love that. I am 5'2" :( even in heels I would only be able to look up at you lol.
The 4 inch heels I wear to the office in summer are not high enough to give your amazing height instead they apparently lift me up enough so they can look down my top easier. So I have been told by some of the other girls who over heard the guys talking. Not quote boobs to face more like saving them from leaning over too far. :rofl:

We had a fancy dress for charity event a few years ago and I went in my goth biker girl boots so I was actually taller. I was all dressed in black and purple with dark moody makeup. Some of those same guys were a little bit worried about the way I looked, That felt nice I loved the feeling of power it gave me.

Lisa
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'm a solid 6 feet without shoes. Adding heels just makes me tower over everything, but I've never actually gone anywhere in heels so it's never actually been a problem. Unfortunately wearing anything over 5" heel height is impossible for me. I can't stand up straight in 6" heels, never mind walk.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*