Why is it?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bounddosster

Re: Why is it?

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:I typically traveled to and from overnight business trips enfemme. Driving. And spent all my non business time out and about enfemme. But going to the coal mines dressed and going underground was not an option. Lol
I can see that, what about your underwear during business hours?
I wonder what sort of underwear is appropriate for going down a coal mine? :lol:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I wonder what sort of underwear is appropriate for going down a coal mine? :lol:
I know that some places in the underground are too hot to wear underwear. :shock: :rofl:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bounddosster wrote:
Karren wrote:I typically traveled to and from overnight business trips enfemme. Driving. And spent all my non business time out and about enfemme. But going to the coal mines dressed and going underground was not an option. Lol
I wonder what sort of underwear is appropriate for going down a coal mine? :lol:
In my experience from working with coal, anything you don't mind being black with coal dust by the end of the day. Coal dust gets EVERYWHERE. :o
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Gregovic wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
In my experience from working with coal, anything you don't mind being black with coal dust by the end of the day. Coal dust gets EVERYWHERE. :o
Don't I know it, I use to work in plant maintenance and I use to visit coal yards where they bagged up the coal and loaded the trucks up. This involved dropping coal from an overhead hopper down a shoot onto some scales and then tipping the coal from the scale pan into the bag. Every time the coal was dropped everything disappeared in a cloud of black dust.
We wore overalls but the company I worked for had a uniform with a white shirt. Yes, that's right a white shirt, go figure that one, you can imagine the state I was in after being there.
Coal dust..jpg
Coal dust..jpg (8.39 KiB) Viewed 710 times
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:Coal dust gets EVERYWHERE. :o
That's very true.
When I worked in administration on a coal mine, we were allowed to descend while the mine was working. Afterwards a completely naked shower was necessary to get the smallest nooks and crannies of my body clean.

You don't even need eye make-up anymore, your eyes automatically have a nice black rim. :rofl:
Karren

Post by Karren »

All depends on the kind of coal. The harder Coal washes off pretty easy but some of the softer Coal can be more greasy and sticks to everything. A lot of miners would use dish washing detergent to get their faces clean. Lucky being in engineering I did not have to go underground a lot.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:All depends on the kind of coal. The harder Coal washes off pretty easy but some of the softer Coal can be more greasy and sticks to everything. A lot of miners would use dish washing detergent to get their faces clean. Lucky being in engineering I did not have to go underground a lot.
And there I was thinking you was a lumberjack :P .
Karren

Post by Karren »

If Monte Python had done an I’m a Coal Miner skit I would have used that for a signature. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUmXdMdRkQ0
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Karren wrote:If Monte Python had done an I’m a Coal Miner skit I would have used that for a signature. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fUmXdMdRkQ0
Nice touch with the singing Mounties. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

I had a clear out and I seem to be coming more feminine in my thoughts as I now have a LOT more female clothing than ever. I can't stop buying. I shall have to start going out a bit more...(dressed nicely of course) My latest thing is a flared black skirt with a bright red petticoat under it. Black bra and panties. Now have to chose a nice coloured blouse.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

restricted wrote:I had a clear out and I seem to be coming more feminine in my thoughts as I now have a LOT more female clothing than ever. I can't stop buying. I shall have to start going out a bit more...(dressed nicely of course) My latest thing is a flared black skirt with a bright red petticoat under it. Black bra and panties. Now have to chose a nice coloured blouse.
I almost forgot that this thread wasn‘t about a canary in a coalmine. :mrgreen:
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

I sit around all day where possible in a skirt and I did drive 5 hours (240 miles) to meet some woman while I was dressed as a nun.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I sit around all day where possible in a skirt and I did drive 5 hours (240 miles) to meet some woman while I was dressed as a nun.
Glad to hear you're still enjoying it. :D
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

restricted wrote:I did drive 5 hours (240 miles) to meet some woman while I was dressed as a nun.
And thought "nun-thing" of it" :facepalm:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
restricted wrote:I did drive 5 hours (240 miles) to meet some woman while I was dressed as a nun.
And thought "nun-thing" of it" :facepalm:
Oh, nunsense! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!