Why is it?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Why is it?

Post by restricted »

Everytime I have a clear out, I wait a few weeks hoping that I have stopped the habbit and finish up having even more skirts, dresses and blouses?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Why is it?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thee must a cure for urge to purge. I think someone here once mentioned clothes to rent. Might be worth looking into.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

Resistance is futile! Accept it and move on!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

If you have he Urge to Purge, go to Storage instead.
Box all your things up, and store the ox away somewhere.
Like an Attic or Basement. Then when the Purge idea fades, just open the box.
A lot cheaper this way. :idea:
Karren

Post by Karren »

What size do you wear and do you have anything cute? You could always send you fem things to me next time you purge! Lol.

kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:What size do you wear and do you have anything cute? You could always send you fem things to me next time you purge! Lol.
And he has nice clothes, so… :rofl:
Karren

Post by Karren »

I’ll take free fem clothing any day of the week!

bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I kind of have a similar but double dilemma. To start with I don't really think of myself as a crossdresser. I have in the past done it just really for the sake of doing something that is considered kinky and it was fun and I'm quite attracted to the idea especially if done in a domineering or predicament way. But I resist doing it, I don't really know why, perhaps I'm afraid I'd like it too much and that it would add another kink to my normally kink overloaded life.

So I guess I'm in a kind of mental purge. I have actually collected some clothes. This came about when my wife was offered several bags full of clothes. Some she kept but the others were to go for rags in the workshop and I noticed several items would fit me and I took the time to sort them into a separate bag and keep them in the workshop so they are ready to wear if I wanted, they might have been there for two years now and never worn. There is even a sort of maid's uniform still kicking about the house somewhere. So so far the mental purge has been winning which is surprising as my self-discipline and willpower are usually lacking. Perhaps it is down to recent events in my life that have helped me resist. I do go through periods of thinking I should rip the clothes up and add them to the rag box but I never do.

I often read of crossdressing adventures and I'm really drawn to them, well when in normal health I am, but I never go that extra step and dress. I really don't know why? Perhaps I should break my mental purge and go for it sometime.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Karren

Post by Karren »

bounddosster wrote:I kind of have a similar but double dilemma. To start with I don't really think of myself as a crossdresser. I have in the past done it just really for the sake of doing something that is considered kinky and it was fun and I'm quite attracted to the idea especially if done in a domineering or predicament way. But I resist doing it, I don't really know why, perhaps I'm afraid I'd like it too much and that it would add another kink to my normally kink overloaded life.

So I guess I'm in a kind of mental purge. I have actually collected some clothes. This came about when my wife was offered several bags full of clothes. Some she kept but the others were to go for rags in the workshop and I noticed several items would fit me and I took the time to sort them into a separate bag and keep them in the workshop so they are ready to wear if I wanted, they might have been there for two years now and never worn. There is even a sort of maid's uniform still kicking about the house somewhere. So so far the mental purge has been winning which is surprising as my self-discipline and willpower are usually lacking. Perhaps it is down to recent events in my life that have helped me resist. I do go through periods of thinking I should rip the clothes up and add them to the rag box but I never do.

I often read of crossdressing adventures and I'm really drawn to them, well when in normal health I am, but I never go that extra step and dress. I really don't know why? Perhaps I should break my mental purge and go for it sometime.
You have way more willpower than I do. If I acquire a new piece of fem attire I just have to go try it on. Just such a strong driving force that can not be suppressed.

bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I kind of have a similar but double dilemma. To start with I don't really think of myself as a crossdresser. I have in the past done it just really for the sake of doing something that is considered kinky and it was fun and I'm quite attracted to the idea especially if done in a domineering or predicament way. But I resist doing it, I don't really know why, perhaps I'm afraid I'd like it too much and that it would add another kink to my normally kink overloaded life.

You have way more willpower than I do. If I acquire a new piece of fem attire I just have to go try it on. Just such a strong driving force that can not be suppressed.
Usually my self discipline is very poor etc. But when I really feel down don't want it to be. I guess it is some sort of deep in grained programming by society that says it is wrong. Which is strange as I've been pretty damn kinkyall my life, and generally if someone tells me I can't do something without good reason I will do it anyway if I want too.
Karren

Post by Karren »

Yeah. That’s part of the allure. Going out in public dressed enfemme and knowing it is taboo! Kind of a rush in itself.

bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Karren wrote:Yeah. That’s part of the allure. Going out in public dressed enfemme and knowing it is taboo! Kind of a rush in itself.
:)
I think I'll have to tackle doing it in private first. Years ago I did attempt some out cross dressing by going out in the car wearing a shortish black lycra dress, black stockings and black knickers. My body was shaved free of hair but I had no make-up or wig, though back then I did have quite long hair. I took a pair of high heels, black three inch court shoes I think they were, the only pair I've ever had. I then had a man's fleece jacket on over the top. I threw a pair of male jeans onto the back seat of my car and I drove to where I thought was a quiet location down a county lane about 15 miles from my home. I pulled into a field gateway and put on the high heels. The idea was to get out the car and walk around it as many times as I dare.
I sat nervously in the car for about ten minutes checking just how quiet it was there. No cars or people pasted me in that time so I thought it was safe to get out. I took off the jacket and threw it on the back seat. Then I opened the door and while looking around I stepped out the car and stood up. I nervously stepped from behind the door and leavingmy keys in the ignition I closed the door and took a few steps towards the back of the car.
Suddenly a car came from behind me down the lane straight towards me. I was at the rear of the car by then and in full view of the man and lady in the passing car which had been going quick but was now slowing. The car went by and I moved quickly for the passenger side door. But been and old car with no central locking the door was locked. I was forced to walk around to the driver's door. Luckily I hadn't locked myself out the car.
I could hear the car turning around at the lane end, I knew they were coming back for another look. I was now panicking. I started the car and drove off fast in the opposite direction. I made a few turns incase I was being followed when I found myself on a road heading straight to a small town. The lane went straight into town.. I was looking for somewhere to stop and turn around or change my clothes when two cars came behind me and I was forced to pick up speed.
The town got nearer and nearer and I was being forced right into.
I found myself driving through the town centre and heading out the wrong way for home. I had sank low in my seat and hoping the one set of traffic lights would be green. They were and I managed to escape the town and found somewhere I could pullover and retrieve my jacket. I put it on and took the longer route home avoiding the town and getting home. Since then I have never gone out dressed in female clothing.
Karren

Post by Karren »

That sounds like an adventure for sure. My first time out in public was when I was 15... late night walk around the block of our little farming village wearing my mothers and sisters clothing. Like you, had a car come up behind me and got spooked. Took of running through back yards, must have broke all kinds of world speed records! lol Was decades before I tried it again but by then I had mastered makeup and had some decent clothing. Used to go out enfemme on business trips, a couple times a month. Was amazing....

bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

There is still hope that I might go en femme then even after these years.
Karren wrote:Used to go out enfemme on business trips, a couple times a month. Was amazing....
Do you mean, you went out while away on business trips or you actually conducted business while en femme?
Karren

Post by Karren »

I typically traveled to and from overnight business trips enfemme. Driving. And spent all my non business time out and about enfemme. But going to the coal mines dressed and going underground was not an option. Lol