a day to myself

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
marsha leanne

a day to myself

Post by marsha leanne »

yesterday, i had a chance to enjoy Marsha. The wife was working a double shift at the volunteer hospital gift shop (filling in for another volunteer that had to go some where) With that, I took advantage and decided to pull out the clothes stash and get 're acquainted' with some of my clothing.

I was eager as I have lost some 30 pounds and was curious as to what might now fit, (that i had' outgrown' during the last two years.)
First i dumped it all on the bed and sorted through everything. Once separated into tops, skirts, undies, etc, I then went through it all and tried most of it on. Now i don't usually do a fashion show when dressing, but i needed to see how it all looked. Not everything fit, as I still have a bunch of weight to still loose. Several of my rear zip skirts are still WAY too small, and to be truthful, since i do not purge, are also some of my oldest items in the closet. Bras were inspected and most were tried on. Tops, skirts, undies all were checked out and piles were rearranged to reflect what now fits and what still has to wait a bit.
At the very bottom of the duffel bag was an old Halloween maid outfit. Deciding, 'what the h--l, i pulled it out and gave it a try. Well.,,, that was a mistake! i spent the rest of the afternoon exploring Marsha the maid and her duties, all while suitably attired. My poor 20+ year old black pumps started falling apart, so i spent a bit of time gluing them back together fully dressed. Since i still have some weight, my boobs were very pronounced which only added to the pleasure of the moment. Unfortunately, because I got down on my knees and did some floor scrubbing, I ended up putting runs in both stockings! (dumb stupid maid!)

one of the interesting side notes, every time i slipped into a bra, my nips became hard and very noticeable.

all was done and put away When wife got home. She Even noticed the cleaning that had been done. Such a great afternoon!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: a day to myself

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Got to replace those pumps. For suggestions, try checking my posts in Reviews.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠