New items for dressing at home

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Rise_grind22

New items for dressing at home

Post by Rise_grind22 »

Hello lovelies,

I am reaching out to see if anyone might have any suggestions for the next times I should purchase. I've been kind of in a limbo lately on what I should get next as my mind tends to jump in 30 directions simultaneously as life happens. The pictures posted in the other topics is pretty much all I have so any suggestions I am all ears. Just looking for some feedback, motivation, ideas. Thank you so much! :)
Rise
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New items for dressing at home

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Retweet from yesterday :
What manner of dressing appeals to you? A few choices popular to this forum and some from the top of my head might be the maid with the black blouse and skirt with white apron and hat, the harem girl with frilly pants and exposed midriff tops, the office worker who must follow a strict dress code wearing conservative clothes that you "Can't wait to take off at the end of the day and slip into something more comfortable", or the pirate wench whose outfits consist or what ever rags cloths or cut up dresses she could find and cover herself up with after being captured.
Feel free to add any gags, corsets, heels, or device to add torment. The common ground is that your boss, master, or captor would be pleased or satisfied to know you are suffering under their control as you humbly serve them.
There are also what I would call "period pieces" (not sure that is the right word) such as the medieval gowns with petty coats of the 1500s, or the manner of dresses that were worn in the 19th century. These are not really my merchandise and are probably expensive. Maybe someone else here can help you with that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Rise_grind22

Post by Rise_grind22 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Retweet from yesterday :
What manner of dressing appeals to you? A few choices popular to this forum and some from the top of my head might be the maid with the black blouse and skirt with white apron and hat, the harem girl with frilly pants and exposed midriff tops, the office worker who must follow a strict dress code wearing conservative clothes that you "Can't wait to take off at the end of the day and slip into something more comfortable", or the pirate wench whose outfits consist or what ever rags cloths or cut up dresses she could find and cover herself up with after being captured.
Feel free to add any gags, corsets, heels, or device to add torment. The common ground is that your boss, master, or captor would be pleased or satisfied to know you are suffering under their control as you humbly serve them.
There are also what I would call "period pieces" (not sure that is the right word) such as the medieval gowns with petty coats of the 1500s, or the manner of dresses that were worn in the 19th century. These are not really my merchandise and are probably expensive. Maybe someone else here can help you with that.
Thank you for the suggestions! Honestly I did forget I do have a maid outfit I just haven't worn it in a while.
Attachments
bdsmlr-764881-C3yY1rIEs9-og.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Rise_grind22 wrote:Thank you for the suggestions! Honestly I did forget I do have a maid outfit I just haven't worn it in a while.
Very nice picture.
And now go at work and clean everything with a feather duster.
... Do not forget to treat yourself every now and then with the feather duster. :mrgreen: