Sissy Amanda Outfit Ideas

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
SissyAmanda27

Sissy Amanda Outfit Ideas

Post by SissyAmanda27 »

I’m Sissy Amanda and I want to become more feminized. I want to be stripped of my manhood and ordered to call my cock a clit. I need new girly costume ideas and girly outfit ideas :)
kinbaku

Re: Sissy Amanda Outfit Ideas

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome SissyAmanda27 to BoundAnna. Do you have already some female clothes?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Amanda.
What manner of sissy appeals to you? A few choices popular to this forum and some from the top of my head might be the maid with the black blouse and skirt with white apron and hat, the harem girl with frilly pants and exposed midriff tops, the office worker who must follow a strict dress code wearing conservative clothes that you "Can't wait to take off at the end of the day and slip into something more comfortable", or the pirate wench whose outfits consist or what ever rags cloths or cut up dresses she could find and cover herself up with after being captured.
Feel free to add any gags, corsets, heels, or device to add torment. The common ground is that your boss, master, or captor would be pleased or satisfied to know you are suffering under their control as you humbly serve them.
There are also what I would call "period pieces" (not sure that is the right word) such as the medieval gowns with petty coats of the 1500s, or the manner of dresses that were worn in the 19th century. These are not really my merchandise and are probably expensive. Maybe someone else here can help you with that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:... such as the medieval gowns with petty coats of the 1500s, or the manner of dresses that were worn in the 19th century. These are not really my merchandise and are probably expensive. Maybe someone else here can help you with that.
Sometimes you can find cheaper counterfeit versions in carnival shops if it's just for the view.
Always ready to help you, my mistress Shannon. :wink: :rofl:
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

For me "Amanda" is only from Saw movies. Maybe you will have to do a cosplay?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
restricted

Post by restricted »

One I did for my late wife was to become a slave girl. Bra and knickers, see through long legged pantaloons, face veil, all in purple. I had bells on my wrists and ankles. I also ued it for belly dancing with the skirt and belt all covered in coins.

It did cause a problem though. One of her carers led me into her room with rope wound around my wrists. They were to leave me chained to a post outdoors so my neighbour could find me. But the carer mentioned it to her office and Social Services got involved. When they were told what it was about, they couldn't believe the fuss and laughed. :roll:
Attachments
s-l300 (5).jpg
s-l300 (5).jpg (19.89 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
Last edited by restricted on 08 Mar 2022, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

restricted wrote:One I did for my late wife was to become a slave girl. Bra and knickers, see through long legged pantaloons, face veil, (see image) all in purple. I had bells on my wrists and ankles. I also ued it for belly dancing with the skirt and beltall covered in coins.
Reminiscent of the sitcom "I Dream Of Jeannie":
Jeannie480px.jpg
Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!