Todays clothes

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Todays clothes

Post by restricted »

Today I'm in a black leather cloth hobble skirt 3/4 length, nylon slip under it, Normal shirt and jumper on chest.
I'm nice and warm even though it is cold.

I love these hobble skirts. I now have three, This one, an ankle length leathercloth one and my favourite one a satin ankle length one that only allows me a six inch step. .I can wear that under my one of three gypsy skirts so I have a nice feminine walk.

The gypsy skirts are purple, a red one and a green one. I love them. I will do a complete photoshoot one day. Including the nun I'm still tryijng to get an outdoor shoot.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Re: Todays clothes

Post by restricted »

This morning, as next door hasn't put his camera up yet, I took a chance and took my recycling rubbish out while wearing my very restrictive satin hobble skirt. I nly get a six inch step in it :oops: :P
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Todays clothes

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:This morning, as next door hasn't put his camera up yet, I took a chance and took my recycling rubbish out while wearing my very restrictive satin hobble skirt. I nly get a six inch step in it :oops: :P
Nice and exciting.
Wanting to be as fast as possible and not being able to. :shock: It reminds me of a nightmare I used to have: I wanted to run away from the monsters chasing me, but my feet were held back by the mud through which I had to run. :evil: