No option but to crossdress!!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Hannah_G

No option but to crossdress!!

Post by Hannah_G »

Tomorrow I have a full day where I can do what I like! I'm stuck at home, so need to have some fun! I'm going to lock all my male clothes in my cupboard tonight and pick out an outfit to wear. Then I'll put the key to the wardrobe in my car which is out front. I have the choice of spending the entire day crossdressed or go out to the car and get the key, but risk being seen!
kinbaku

Re: No option but to crossdress!!

Post by kinbaku »

Try to wear a skirt with nothing under it. You won't regret it.
Only when it is to cold you may put on a soft nylon pantyhose under it.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

Andy_G wrote:Tomorrow I have a full day where I can do what I like! I'm stuck at home, so need to have some fun! I'm going to lock all my male clothes in my cupboard tonight and pick out an outfit to wear. Then I'll put the key to the wardrobe in my car which is out front. I have the choice of spending the entire day crossdressed or go out to the car and get the key, but risk being seen!
How did it go then??
An online friend is looking to take the next steps I'll share your key idea with him. Be especially good if you park the car down the street a bit.
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote:Try to wear a skirt with nothing under it. You won't regret it.
Only when it is to cold you may put on a soft nylon pantyhose under it.
I did that in my little games skirt. Being as it is white, I stood out even though it was dark. It was quite exciting
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.