oh dear.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

oh dear.

Post by restricted »

Next door are putting one of those doorbells up that records everyone who goes by. So my jaunts to out the rubbish out in my skirts cme to an end..... :-(
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: oh dear.

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Next door are putting one of those doorbells up that records everyone who goes by. So my jaunts to out the rubbish out in my skirts cme to an end..... :-(
How unfortunate. Can't you escape through the window?
You just have to be careful if you want to go back into your own house: not that they think you are a burglar.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Is that even legal to record half the neighbourhood in your country?
restricted

Post by restricted »

Apparently it is.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Apparently it is.
Too bad. :cry: Here you have to position your camera so that you only see the person who rings the doorbell.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave does not likes this.
jGr.gif
jGr.gif (144.7 KiB) Viewed 1367 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

IIRC you are in the UK right Restricted?

There ARE some limits to what a doorbell camera is allowed to film, dictated mostly by GDPR nowadays (and yes, that's now UK law, so still valid even after Brexit, though many companies seem to think otherwise).
This article seems to give a decent overview.

In short, if your neighbours camera is filming (part of) your property you have a right to demand they block off that part of the video or remove the camera device. They are also not allowed to post any obtained footage to the internet without making protecting the privacy of those involved.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I would get a black tip marking pen and do some camera coloring.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

RADER123 wrote:I would get a black tip marking pen and do some camera coloring.
Just in case someone takes that serious: They'd have perfect video of you doing that. Not really advisable.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

RADER123 wrote:I would get a black tip marking pen and do some camera coloring.
I know you know better than that. You're busted as soon as you apply pressure to the camera lens/doorbell button.
Instead, fight technology with technology. Use a drone to do some spraying.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

9bdfeaa88a1495618b6a9551a5f3523f_w200.gif
9bdfeaa88a1495618b6a9551a5f3523f_w200.gif (430.63 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
Gregovic wrote: Just in case someone takes that serious: They'd have perfect video of you doing that. Not really advisable.
I am taking this seriously. I take privacy very seriously. Now this would be me not taking this seriously.
images.jpg
images.jpg (4.91 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
Shannon SteelSlave is starting to like this thread.
5a468d57b24a0bd217c89c43ac6eeb27_w200.gif
5a468d57b24a0bd217c89c43ac6eeb27_w200.gif (412.02 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

restricted wrote:Next door are putting one of those doorbells up that records everyone who goes by. So my jaunts to out the rubbish out in my skirts cme to an end..... :-(
I'm not sure where you are but if you are in the UK there are legal rules that must be followed when setting up a CCTV system of any sort. I use to install commercial CCTV as part of one of my jobs and I have known of people being sued and taken to court over privacy issues. I have even heard of people facing no charges when they have interfered with other people's CCTV that breached the privacy rules.

This is a good place to check all is legal and correct
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... r-property

Also, it is not illegal to wear clothing of the opposite sex in the UK so providing you have no embarrassment issues about it your neighbours can't do anything about it, you could even take the rubbish out stark naked if you want providing you are not doing it to cause offence.

Chances are if your neighbours are as nosey as mine they probably already know what you get up to.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Laicey

Post by Laicey »

Does it matter if next door know? My next door knows and it's absolutely fine with me.
restricted

Post by restricted »

A few times we have been speaking and he has mentioned he doesn't like crossdressers. It came about as he is divorced and his wife is being a bitch now and his son got into trouble so now he stays with him. I think his wife is staying wth an abusive person. But now his son is showing signs of going straight, she wants him back. I said I would put upwith anything except where kids get involved. That is when he said it. Unless of course it is a ruse to cover up the fact he is one.... :oops:
restricted

Post by restricted »

The other thing is that later in the year, I am driving to see that woman again. Last year it was a nun, this year, it's a nurse. But I can put my stuff into the car the night before Ieave and creap out to the passengers side and slide over Or can outmy tousers on and an overcoat and remove once dwnthe road.