Change of clothing.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kinbaku

Re: Change of clothing.

Post by kinbaku »

Lisa2024 wrote:But it was really completely different than being in a nightclub as a man. And well, it was a nightclub where most of the people were drunk, so you cannot compare it to a shopping trip at the mall. People will be completely different there.
That's true, but still an instructive story. In big cities here, women are sometimes even harassed in the street. As a result, even female officers in plain civilian clothes are walking the streets to catch the perpetrators.

As a joke, my sister and mother had dress up my brother as a woman to have a cup of coffee with the neighbour woman. Although that neighbour woman saw my brother every day, she hadn't recognized him. Only when we went back to the neighbour woman all together, to introduce her/him, she recognized him and we laugh heartily.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

@Lisa2024 That's quite the night out!! I'm not sure I would have handled that as well as you did. Not the kind of attention I'd want, but I guess you must have looked pretty hot :P

Thanks for sharing with us. Gives an interesting perspective of how women are treated/percieved in places like nightclubs. It's been so long since I've been to a club that I'm not sure I'd even know what to do now :lol:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

Andy_G wrote:@Lisa2024 That's quite the night out!! I'm not sure I would have handled that as well as you did. Not the kind of attention I'd want, but I guess you must have looked pretty hot :P

Thanks for sharing with us. Gives an interesting perspective of how women are treated/percieved in places like nightclubs. It's been so long since I've been to a club that I'm not sure I'd even know what to do now :lol:
Yes, I was dressed quite sexy, but so were others there.
It could have made also a difference that I was alone, and I have noticed nearly every other girl was there with a friend. It seems to be, that woman do not go to nightclubs alone (and maybe now I can guess why).

Well, it's is a really interesting thing to do, and I guess I will do it again. But it is not really the right thing for a relaxing evening ;)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You can also bring something for self defense.
images.jpg
images.jpg (3.63 KiB) Viewed 768 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

It really is shameful the way some men treat or perceive women. I would never act that way towards a lady, there is a minority of men that really let the male sex down and shame on them.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

bounddosster wrote:It really is shameful the way some men treat or perceive women. I would never act that way towards a lady, there is a minority of men that really let the male sex down and shame on them.
You are right, I thought to myself, I would never behave like that as a man. So most man do not act like this. Flirting is ok, but one has to know when it is enough.

But, well you know how it is, if 5% of the men are like that, those 5% are the ones you will definately encounter in the nightclub as a woman.
Laicey

Post by Laicey »

bounddosster wrote: Wearing a dress in Tesco might not get you noticed if you are in total fem mode but if you are in male mode and just wear a skirt instead of trousers then I think you will be noticed. I wish it didn't make a bit of difference but that's life. I believe anyone should be allowed to wear whatever they want or even nothing at all anywhere they want.
Sorry to be slow - not on here a lot. I'm a bit in-between fair enough. I've got long red (dyed) curly natural hair and nice eyebrows but haven't worn makeup since March 2020. I've also lost 15kg since then so size 14 with male height and shoulders. I'm not a convincing female.

BBC has been doing trans awareness for a while. That's been helpful. Gone a bit far with a tranny in every TV show. I think we'll find the ongoing trans movement unhelpful. Trans folk themselves don't support it as they feel it will end up putting them in the gas chamber. Turning the majority against the minority is always very dangerous.

It's frightening the first time you go out wearing a dress. I started off with private clubs. Fetlife is worth a look for that sort of thing as they are very inclusive. Going to Tesco dressed was my great challenge. The first time was terrifying. Next time was terrifying. After a bit of time I realised nobody even notices. I do it all the time now.

I now think supermarkets are actually quite a good place to start. Just change in the car park. They have security guards to keep you safe and nobody is concerned about anyone else.

Please someone give it a try to prove my theory. I doubt a big bloke with a beard in a short skirt would even raise eyebrows.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Laicey wrote: BBC has been doing trans awareness for a while. That's been helpful. Gone a bit far with a tranny in every TV show. I think we'll find the ongoing trans movement unhelpful. Trans folk themselves don't support it as they feel it will end up putting them in the gas chamber. Turning the majority against the minority is always very dangerous.
I can see your point of view on that, trying to be to pc all at once often has the opposite effect. Not making people hate but making them sick of seeing something so much that they don't just stop looking but they stop caring and so it slips back into the undergrowth. it is good it is out there and talked about but people hate having things rammed down their throats... stop sniggering at the back, you know what I mean. Things should be done in an average measured way in touch with reality and not in an overdramatic, grab the headlines make a big deal about it way.
Laicey wrote:Please someone give it a try to prove my theory. I doubt a big bloke with a beard in a short skirt would even raise eyebrows.
I don't know where you shop but that is definitely going to get you noticed where I am. Some people, OK not all but some will even look up from their phones.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lisa2024 wrote:
Andy_G wrote:@Lisa2024 That's quite the night out!! I'm not sure I would have handled that as well as you did. Not the kind of attention I'd want, but I guess you must have looked pretty hot :P

Yes, I was dressed quite sexy, but so were others there.
It could have made also a difference that I was alone, and I have noticed nearly every other girl was there with a friend. It seems to be, that woman do not go to nightclubs alone (and maybe now I can guess why).

Well, it's is a really interesting thing to do, and I guess I will do it again. But it is not really the right thing for a relaxing evening ;)
Well now you know why we do everything together even going to the loo when its really busy. I would never go out to a club on my own and I am even nervous to go to a pub and meet friends there in case I get there first or meeting at a restaurant for dinner with friends or a date. Safety in numbers. Even when we all get a taxi together whoever is the last one to get dropped off at home must text the rest of use to let use know she is safe.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience but thats life being female. Men can be a pain, sorry guys lol but most are actually very polite and will even hold the door for me. Although thats usually just so they can get a look at me.
Actually the worst can be other women. Like Jenny said we are like cats and that cattiness can be really nasty. If you do go out dressed up be careful because some women like to slut shame other women. Basically because they are jealous usually but. From across the road they will be abusive and horrible. I think most women have probably experienced that at times, its so much worse if you are on your own waiting for friends.

Just be careful.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Men can be a pain
They have their moments... :facepalm:

But they are trainable. :whip:
Lisahs3 wrote:most are actually very polite and will even hold the door for me
Especially the older gentlemen. At the Museum of Nature in Ottawa there was one elderly but dapper gentleman that saw me coming along and he opened and held the door for me, with a wonderful smile. I thanked him politely with a wink.
Lisahs3 wrote:Although thats usually just so they can get a look at me.
Oh, that the did! He had a twinkle in his eyes that said everything about how pleased he was. :wink:

It's not every day that one can hold the door to a wasp-waisted lady. :hi:
Lisahs3 wrote:some women like to slut shame other women. Basically because they are jealous usually
I mostly get dirty looks. The kind that would shoot lasers of they had them. Their husbands get an elbow in the ribs. :rofl:

But then I have a thick skin, and if provoked, quite the potty mouth (like my Mom... she could make a longshoreman blush when triggered... :lol: ).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I always hold the door for someone else regardless of who they are, just brought up to show some common courtesy to my fellow humans and I always give way to ladies.

But you have to be so careful nowadays opening doors for ladies some of them can get the right hump with you and say things like "I am quite capable of opening the door myself". You just can't please some people.

I always use to open the car door for my girlfriends and my wife, (please note, I am referring to a large span of time, I didn't have a wife and lots of girlfriends all at once, well not often, too tiring). Then after a time, it faded, usually after I'd got into their Knickers. :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bounddosster wrote:I always hold the door for someone else regardless of who they are, just brought up to show some common courtesy to my fellow humans and I always give way to ladies.

But you have to be so careful nowadays opening doors for ladies some of them can get the right hump with you and say things like "I am quite capable of opening the door myself". You just can't please some people.

I always use to open the car door for my girlfriends and my wife, (please note, I am referring to a large span of time, I didn't have a wife and lots of girlfriends all at once, well not often, too tiring). Then after a time, it faded, usually after I'd got into their Knickers. :facepalm:
Only kidding, really.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I must issue a complaint about the previous tone of this post, I don't like the insinuation that men only open doors for ladies so they can check them out.
We have checked them out long before they even reach the door to see if it is worth opening the door for a better look or not. :facepalm:

I am now going into hiding and may not be seen for some time.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote: I am now going into hiding and may not be seen for some time.
Are you the Ground Hog?
groundhog-day-groundhogs-day.gif
groundhog-day-groundhogs-day.gif (160.47 KiB) Viewed 633 times
It's 2-2-22!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It's 2-2-22!
The "Two of Us".
The_Two_Of_Us.jpg
The_Two_Of_Us.jpg (17.83 KiB) Viewed 623 times