Challenge

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Challenge

Post by restricted »

This morning I was challenged to have to clean out the gutters on my house. That is easy enough, but when the skirt is only 29 cm long and you're wearing white panties, people in the houses behind me may have had a good view.

A
Attachments
DSCN2526-3.jpg
Last edited by restricted on 07 Dec 2021, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Challenge

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:This morning I was challenged to have to clean out the gutters on my house. That is easy enough, but when the skirt is only 29 cm long and you're wearing white panties, people in the houses behind emay have hada good view.

A
And a nice contrast between the black skirt and the white underpants. It's like holding a red rag in front of a bull. :facepalm:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Looks like you did it under the cover of darkness. I hope someone was holding the larder for you.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

There seems to be something missing. Oh right, pantyhose. :mrgreen:
restricted

Post by restricted »

bounddosster wrote:Looks like you did it under the cover of darkness. I hope someone was holding the larder for you.
It was early in the morning as I had to go out later. Although it doesn't show here thanks to the flash, (sorry about that pun ) there was plenty of lights on in the houses behind me and one house has garden lights.

When it gets warmer, I will do another challenge. It's too cold for microskirts at present.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Karren

Post by Karren »

Next challenge, put gutter guards on! I have not cleaned my gutters in years!!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX