Petticoat Discipline Quarterly site

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kinbaku

Petticoat Discipline Quarterly site

Post by kinbaku »

I found yesterday an interesting forum from the petticoated.com site: https://petticoated.com/forum/.
With some interesting ideas and stories for crossdressers, but at least for the women who want to make their man a crossdresser. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Re: Petticoat Discipline Quarterly site

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:I found yesterday an interesting forum from the petticoated.com site: https://petticoated.com/forum/.
With some interesting ideas and stories for crossdressers, but at least for the women who want to make their man a crossdresser. :mrgreen:
I'm not a crossdresser, yet, but I found the overall air of this forum interesting, strong females, embarrassment, punishments all sound good to me. Nice find but I'm not sharing it with my wife, just in case.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This site has already poached a few of my favourite members. I'm not insecure though. We'll get them back.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:This site has already poached a few of my favourite members. I'm not insecure though. We'll get them back.
Don't worry Shannon I'm not going anywhere.
Perhaps if these links lose us members you should look at outlawing that sort of link posting.
Shannon SteelSlave

I don't want to censor. Especially when the OP is who he is. I am certain he has nothing but the best of intentions.
Even if I had a personal issue with this, I would still do what is best for the forum. It belongs to all of us.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I don't want to censor. Especially when the OP is who he is. I am certain he has nothing but the best of intentions.
Even if I had a personal issue with this, I would still do what is best for the forum. It belongs to all of us.
Good because I like when I click on a recommended link and find something interesting.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I don't want to censor. Especially when the OP is who he is. I am certain he has nothing but the best of intentions.
Good because I like when I click on a recommended link and find something interesting.
I am not such an ogre.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
More of a
images.jpg
images.jpg (6.22 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
Actually more like....
raw.png
raw.png (128.88 KiB) Viewed 2639 times
That's right, a flyin', talkin' donkey!
Now, let us hear more about our new neighbour site, if you've been.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I was concerned that it might turn some members away from BoundAnna, so I first asked for permission to post this link on our site. I'm glad I'm not alone in sharing this concern. :rofl:

I thought it was an interesting site that can enrich our members who are interested in crossdressing and stories about it.

Then let me take this opportunity to encourage them to return to BoundAnna anyway, as there are important events ahead that could make BoundAnna interesting. :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:I was concerned that it might turn some members away from BoundAnna, so I first asked for permission to post this link on our site.
Thank you for that. More than most members would do.
kinbaku wrote:I'm glad I'm not alone in sharing this concern. :rofl:
I had some of my own, but as I said this may not be my cup of tea, but your well intentions and experience removed that concern on my end. I might have felt differently if looking over a new member's first post and would have likely disapproved it as spam.
kinbaku wrote:I thought it was an interesting site that can enrich our members who are interested in crossdressing and stories about it.
I am not worried. We are mostly about self bondage and offer cross dressing discussion as a side service. They are probably more about clothes and stuff and sissification, but may offer self bondage as their side topic. Posting interesting ideas and keeping the place fun is what we do. No one complained about being sold to, so I just sat back and watched to see the results.
kinbaku wrote: Then let me take this opportunity to encourage them to return to BoundAnna anyway, as there are important events ahead that could make BoundAnna interesting. :wink:
Way ahead of you. If necessary, I was planning a strike force of the best of my crew to infiltrate their site and extract our people back. They can be tied up as prisoners here or there. And if any of us were captured, it's still a win/win. :wink: Also, we are always up to no good around here. I just love when someone else says it.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am not worried. We are mostly about self bondage and offer cross dressing discussion as a side service.
Same thought as the moderator.
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If necessary, I was planning a strike force of the best of my crew to infiltrate their site and extract our people back. They can be tied up as prisoners here or there. And if any of us were captured, it's still a win/win. :wink:
We send our spies to this site to promote BoundAnna as much as possible over there, so we can get more members in our crossdressing department. :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am not worried. We are mostly about self bondage and offer cross dressing discussion as a side service.
Same thought as the moderator.
We are not that tight-knit of a group, but share a goal to maintain and better this forum. Most of us subscribe to the idea of " A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."
kinbaku wrote:We send our spies to this site to promote BoundAnna as much as possible over there, so we can get more members in our crossdressing department. :wink:
Not exactly, but you'll be briefed on the plan if it should become necessary.
This would not be my first plan though:
hqdefault.jpg
👠👠
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

To be honest from what I read over there it's mainly just fantasy - I don't think you have much to worry about here.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sashauk wrote:To be honest from what I read over there it's mainly just fantasy - I don't think you have much to worry about here.
I think a lot of it is fantasy and it is a bugbear of mine when people try to pass fantasy off as reality. There is nothing wrong with fantasy but just say that, that is what it is. From fantasy comes a lot of ideas that can be used in reality. I've always tried to make my fantasies (the sensible ones) into reality and I've had a lot of fun. But even though I'm a quiet sort of person I've never been sexually repressed and most of the friends and partners I've had over the years have always been as open-minded as myself.

Anyway once I stop waffling and get to the point, I agree with having sensible links, well done Shannon, and others for being open-minded about it, some sites wouldn't be. We can all learn things from different kinks to bring to our own and share on here.
Shannon SteelSlave

Yeah, but I hope to recruit someone to post a link to our site there. Nah, kidding.
I think the best way to go about this is a links sharing arrangement. We can talk to their admin, grease the wheels, and avoid any possible trouble. I think first, I should discuss this with the other moderators here to decide if this is worth our effort. I kind of think things are fine the way it is now, we are not going to be poaching many of their members by advertising on their site, in my opinion.
I am open to any thoughts on this, and ultimately, I have your back, if anyone representing Bound Anna . Com on another site, should find trouble.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I think we shouldn't be looking for trouble by stealing people from other sites. People should be able to decide for themselves which sites best match their sexual orientation.
In any case, I am not afraid for BoundAnna.com, it is a very good site that can offer something for everyone with a strong group of "employees" (the administrators, moderators, the Angels of BoundAnna, the members) who can assist and help in all areas in the search that members have.