Would you chance it?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kinbaku

Re: Would you chance it?

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I'm now making the habit easier to put on. So I can do it by myself. Next time it might be a nurse. But I have been asked to visit some woman while in my habit. :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe you can ask money for it and start a new profession? :rofl:
"Would you like a visit from a nun or nurse? Call Restricted!" :D
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'm thinking of getting a maid's uniform so could tidy up for my friends. :D
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Then you are in for a busy time. :mrgreen:
wayne

Post by wayne »

bounddosster wrote:
wayne wrote:I might try something like that, afew years ago I was visiting my mother who used to live in the wouds 100 miles away frome home.
I kept a short skirt with a chain and padlock plus leg shackles in the trunk but the key were left at home. When it came time to go home
I drove down the drive way to an area out of site of prying eyes to change. I slipped the pants off and put the skirt on with the chain in the
belt loops. I pulled the chain tight and locked it so that skirt wasn't comming off. then locked the shackles on. Now the only way out of this was to drive all the way home to get the keys. Its a good thing I didn't have to stop along the way.
Always keeping one eye on safety I hope the ankle shackles didn't have a connecting chain, not safe for driving in they did. You might not mind risking your own life but what about the poor innocent you hit and kill.

Now that I've totally party pooped your post, Welcome wanye :) love your ideas.
I never drink or use drugs or any intoxicants that would impare my driving. I have a very good rating with my insurance. The chances of anyone getting hitb and killed
by my driving is very unlikely. If that were to happen I would stay at the scene and give full cooperation to police no matter what, bondage or no bondage.
Most likely the police would see this as more of an accident and I wasn't at falt and send me on my way. I had a couple of car crashes but nobody was hurt.
Uther than that I have a very good driving record.
wayne

Post by wayne »

restricted wrote:I'm thinking of getting a maid's uniform so could tidy up for my friends. :D
I'm a guy and I go my fair shere of keeping up the place. I some times fanicise about wearing a maid uniforn dress while helping to tidy up someonse's house.
It would have to be one that zips up in the back and snug around the neck. all that's needed is mettal rings attacked to the collar so the dress can be padlocked
so I can't get it off and I would have to wear it. I knew a friend in Portland, OR who said maybe some day she would have me come to help clean her house but would want me to wear a skort with a chain for a belt so she can padlock it to the back belt loop and then put me to work all day locked in the skort.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

restricted wrote:I'm now making the habit easier to put on. So I can do it by myself. Next time it might be a nurse. But I have been asked to visit some woman while in my habit. :rofl: :rofl:
I've done a lot of driving in both Italy and Spain where pedestrians wanting to cross the road are risking their lives. However as soon as a pair of nuns (they never seem to travel singly) appear EVERYTHING stops no car horns nothing. Your posts have brought back happy memories in lovely sunshine.

When I hit target weight a nurse and maid outfit will be my first purchases, I really, really want to wear them so a good incentive. Will I drive to the other end of the country like that possibly not :lol: but then again :wink: who knows?

Sounds like you had a great time so I think you should do it again.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

In fact, I recently came across a maid outfit on Aliexpress with locks already built in. Can I be the devil on your shoulder for a while? :twisted: Buy this outfit, put it on. Bring high heels with you, but drive in comfortable shoes. Take with you a lockable gag, heavy leg and hand shackles with short chains, if you have - a latex catsuit too. Do not bring men's clothing with you. When you go, stop at EVERY gas station and fill up with the minimum required plus a small supply in the canister in the trunk. When you arrive and stay with her, do not show her what you have taken with you. Wait for the moment when she decides to go for a long time - to work, shopping or somewhere else. Just give her a bunch of keys and ask her to keep them in her purse while she's away. When she leaves, get to work! Destroy a shoes-for-drive. Wear a latex catsuit, top with high heels and a maid outfit. Add shackles and a gag. Lock everything up. You were honest and gave her ALL the keys, weren't you? When she comes back, give her the envelope. In it is wroten: "Take a few selfies with me. I'll help you with the housework. Hide a keys, unlock me only at morning. On your table - my wallet. Hold it till last day of my visit. Take a pictures while i here. Send it me by paper mail later." Then you must go all time on high heels and go with her at last day and buy a new shoes. In maid outfit!

P.S. Be cruel as you dare. Remember - i have a mad mind. :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

TicleMeEndless wrote: Can I be the devil on your shoulder for a while? :twisted: Buy this outfit, put it on. Bring high heels with you, but drive in comfortable shoes. Take with you a lockable gag, heavy leg and hand shackles with short chains, if you have - a latex catsuit too. Do not bring men's clothing with you. When you go, stop at EVERY gas station and fill up with the minimum required plus a small supply in the canister in the trunk... when she decides to go for a long time - to work, shopping or somewhere else. Just give her a bunch of keys and ask her to keep them in her purse while she's away. When she leaves, get to work! Destroy a shoes-for-drive. Wear a latex catsuit, top with high heels and a maid outfit. Add shackles and a gag. Lock everything up. You were honest and gave her ALL the keys, weren't you? When she comes back, give her the envelope. In it is wroten: "Take a few selfies with me. I'll help you with the housework. Hide a keys, unlock me only at morning. On your table - my wallet. Hold it till last day of my visit. Take a pictures while i here. Send it me by paper mail later." Then you must go all time on high heels and go with her at last day and buy a new shoes. In maid outfit!

P.S. Be cruel as you dare. Remember - i have a mad mind. :twisted:
Now that is so, so, hot and reading it is a great way to start the morning. I need a better figure to pull off the catsuit but I'd really love to do this myself. Time to find out how to improve my weight loss rate.
wayne

Post by wayne »

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Wayne. Try this belt if you want to lock most anything with a belt loop. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12672
An ex-girlfriend used to wear a belt like that but never used it in such a fashion. She would just take a small padlock and loop it through the hole in the zipper tag and then through the button hole in my jeans waist band. Back then my belly was smaller and my jeans tighter so I couldn't remove them until the padlock was undone.
I found a simular belt. I was able to attach a bolt near the buckle lined up perfectly with the holes and drill a hole through the bolt for a small padlock.
So now if I ever work up the courage put on a skirt and wear that belt with it, I have to make sure I know where the key is otherwize once the belt is locked, I'll
never get the skirt off and have to go about my business wearing the skirt 24/7.

If there were a fire at my house and I only had a few shirts remaining and no pants or shorts and only a skirt was spared then I would have no choice but to wear it.
It's better than going half naked.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Naked or skirt, I'm not sure which would be more humiliating. I think that would depend on how long this state of no clothing would go on for but burning down your house seems a bit drastic to force yourself into a skirt. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I can see that. I'm grabbing my 6 inch black pumps in case of fire. Put 'em on after I excape.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I can see that. I'm grabbing my 6 inch black pumps in case of fire. Put 'em on after I excape.
What a great mental picture you have just formed in my mind, Shannon naked in 6 inch black pumps explaining to the fire brigade how the fire started.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Wayne. Try this belt if you want to lock most anything with a belt loop. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12672

[Wayne] I found a simular belt at Walmart and tied it on but the holes didn't line up so, I mounted a bolt on the belt and drilled a small hole
for a small padlock to fit through. So now when I use the belt, it can be locked. There was another belt that had a pre- attached metal loop
that line up with the slotted holes. A 1 1/2 inch padlock fits this one. My sister bought me a kilt at Hot topic. I'll sometimes wear this at home
but I never wore it in public yet. If someone else were to supply a padlock and no key for the belt I have on with the kilt and locked it on, then
I'll never be able to get it off and wear it 24/7. Personally, I would much rather be wearing one of those chrome chain necklaces locked on
by someone else.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Well, so far I did the first trip asa nun, the third trip as a carer in a green uniform dress. The forth trip I went as me and had a puncture. Good job I wasn't dressed. Fifth trip I went in my kilt. I showed her my nurse outfit and Martha the maid (Full ength skirt) and I did that again in a summer uniform with a shorter midi length skirt.

She keeps on about Mrtha so I'm planting ideas so sheasks for an outfit.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.