Would you chance it?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Would you chance it?

Post by restricted »

I have a woman friend who lives 240 miles away. We have been called prudes because of the group we are in on Facebook.

So we started a little joke that we are all now nuns. Sadly she is feeling down. Really down. So I am going to see her next month or October. I am thinking of getting a nun's habit and surprising her. The problem is being ready in it for when she opens the door.

Getting changed in the street outside might be difficult. Maybe stop nearby on a quiet road and change. Otherwise the only option is to go the whoie distance in it with a polo neck jumpe on and my trousers in the boot or on the back seat.

What would you do?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Would you chance it?

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:What would you do?
Don't you have a long coat that you can wear over it and take off just before she opens the door? Or just surprise her when you're inside.
Stopping by a quiet place is risky if you don't know the area. If you are sure that you can move off the road to a place where no one comes, that is an additional option to not have to drive in the nun's clothes for the entire trip.
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote:
restricted wrote:What would you do?
Don't you have a long coat that you can wear over it and take off just before she opens the door? Or just surprise her when you're inside.
Thank you. I didn't think of that. A jumper and an overcoat.
Last edited by restricted on 26 Aug 2021, 19:58, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I think the country you live in might influence my response. But talking purely from the point of view of living in England I would go with wearing the habit from the start, there is no law in the UK that dictates what you can or can't wear and as long as you can drive safely then I don't really see a problem. It would depend on your outlook on things like maybe breaking down and having to get help etc. which might in its self prove interesting. Best have a few planned excuses to use in case.

On the morbid side if you have an accident and you're taken to the hospital you'd need an excuse for your dress but generally, I find hospital staff has seen it all before anyway. There again if you die in an accident that might cause some confusion but you'll be dead so why worry.

Depending what your friend is like and how long you intend to stay you could always spice it up by leaving your male clothes at home. After the joke has run its course you go to get changed only to discover. "OMG! I've left my clothes my male clothes at home 240miles away" or if you're not willing to own up to driving there dressed as a nun it could be "OMG! I left my clothes behind when I got changed, I must have just driven off and left them, they'll be gone for sure now".

All have interesting possibilities which would make a great story and fond memories.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

bounddosster wrote:... I find hospital staff has seen it all before anyway.

Depending what your friend is like and how long you intend to stay you could always spice it up by leaving your male clothes at home. After the joke has run its course you go to get changed only to discover. "OMG! I've left my clothes my male clothes at home 240miles away" or if you're not willing to own up to driving there dressed as a nun it could be "OMG! I left my clothes behind when I got changed, I must have just driven off and left them, they'll be gone for sure now".

All have interesting possibilities which would make a great story and fond memories.
I know several in the medical world and you're right they have seen it all before often much more than you could imagine. They're professionals and work hard to get qualified so are hardly likely to make a scene about it.

The shock of finding you've left your clothes behind mean you can really cheer your friend up by going shopping. There isn't a female on the Planet who could turn down a clothes shopping trip, whether born or made. If you make the stay a few days long it could completely change your life in a good way, a new best friend and a co-conspirator.

I'd go for it personally have a simple excuse just in case and act confident and you'll be fine.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

Be a devil and take the bull by the horns. Go the whole hog and make the trip in costume.
wayne

Post by wayne »

I might try something like that, afew years ago I was visiting my mother who used to live in the wouds 100 miles away frome home.
I kept a short skirt with a chain and padlock plus leg shackles in the trunk but the key were left at home. When it came time to go home
I drove down the drive way to an area out of site of prying eyes to change. I slipped the pants off and put the skirt on with the chain in the
belt loops. I pulled the chain tight and locked it so that skirt wasn't comming off. then locked the shackles on. Now the only way out of this was to drive all the way home to get the keys. Its a good thing I didn't have to stop along the way.
wayne

Post by wayne »

If someone else were to have me wear a skirt in public, that someone would have to lock it on me so I can't get it off
then I would have to wear it. Some times I would lock a pair of denim shorts on and sleep this way and then unlock them the next morning.
One time I was out in public while locked in shorts with the key at home. I knew a gall who liked that and I was helping her with yard work.
I asked her if she would like to lock me in my shorts and she agreed. She got a Master dial combination lock and locked it on. Now there was
no way of getting the shorts off so I continued with the yard work locked in my shorts.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Wayne. Try this belt if you want to lock most anything with a belt loop. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12672
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:If someone else were to have me wear a skirt in public, that someone would have to lock it on me so I can't get it off
then I would have to wear it. Some times I would lock a pair of denim shorts on and sleep this way and then unlock them the next morning.
One time I was out in public while locked in shorts with the key at home. I knew a gall who liked that and I was helping her with yard work.
I asked her if she would like to lock me in my shorts and she agreed. She got a Master dial combination lock and locked it on. Now there was
no way of getting the shorts off so I continued with the yard work locked in my shorts.
Welcome wayne. Next time also have your ankle tied to a long chain attached to a post in the garden so that you can't get out of the garden in your skirt either. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

wayne wrote:I might try something like that, afew years ago I was visiting my mother who used to live in the wouds 100 miles away frome home.
I kept a short skirt with a chain and padlock plus leg shackles in the trunk but the key were left at home. When it came time to go home
I drove down the drive way to an area out of site of prying eyes to change. I slipped the pants off and put the skirt on with the chain in the
belt loops. I pulled the chain tight and locked it so that skirt wasn't comming off. then locked the shackles on. Now the only way out of this was to drive all the way home to get the keys. Its a good thing I didn't have to stop along the way.
Always keeping one eye on safety I hope the ankle shackles didn't have a connecting chain, not safe for driving in they did. You might not mind risking your own life but what about the poor innocent you hit and kill.

Now that I've totally party pooped your post, Welcome wanye :) love your ideas.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Wayne. Try this belt if you want to lock most anything with a belt loop. viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12672
An ex-girlfriend used to wear a belt like that but never used it in such a fashion. She would just take a small padlock and loop it through the hole in the zipper tag and then through the button hole in my jeans waist band. Back then my belly was smaller and my jeans tighter so I couldn't remove them until the padlock was undone.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'll get the car serviced (which might put me back a month for going away) but I can get there and back on a tank of petrol but then again, I would be dressed normally for the return journey. Four and a half hours driving.

Just in case, I will wear a jumper and keep my trousers by my side. Push comes shove, I can slip the trousers on then remove th jumper and habit.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Now I have got 8 days where I might get away with wearing a skirt etc. My next door neighbour is going away so she wants me to water the grass seeds she has sewn. Now, if I go early enough, I can slip from one door to snother without beng seen and can water the like a good maid should.

The watering will take 10 minutes. Then I have to slip back home again. Do I chance it or not?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Now I have got 8 days where I might get away with wearing a skirt etc. My next door neighbour is going away so she wants me to water the grass seeds she has sewn. Now, if I go early enough, I can slip from one door to snother without beng seen and can water the like a good maid should.

The watering will take 10 minutes. Then I have to slip back home again. Do I chance it or not?
Then you should in any case not work overtime, because then you will be too late.