Today's challenge

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Today's challenge

Post by restricted »

I have been challenged to go a whole day in a microskirt with no panties, breast forms and bra. So far I have put out the rubbish. Tomorrow is a whole day in my nurse uniform with no panties. I just hope no one knocks.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Today's challenge

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I have been challenged to go a whole day in a microskirt with no panties, breast forms and bra. So far I have put out the rubbish. Tomorrow is a whole day in my nurse uniform with no panties. I just hope no one knocks.
I hope so for you too. :love: :mrgreen:
The day before yesterday I was completely naked when a group of scouts rang the doorbell to exchange a box of cookies. Luckily I was able to put on a dressing gown before opening the door. It was strange to behave as normal as possible even though I wasn't. :roll:
Yesterday I had my hands tied with a rope for a scenario with DG-lab and Milovana. However, I forgot to take someone to the garage because the car was broken. While the traces of the rope remained clearly visible. :shock:
Fortunately, the call was cancelled because the repair piece was not present in the garage. Oof! :D
restricted

Re: Today's challenge

Post by restricted »

It wilkl have to be Thursday as tomorrow I have to help put a fence panel in. Unless I can get iot done quick enough.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.