New experience

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
john744556

New experience

Post by john744556 »

Hi guys, I’m straight and not In the slightest attracted to men. The other day I took a dildo for the first time and I can tell you it was exhilarating!! Plenty of lube and the rest is history. I was wearing blue stockings, black heels, a black thong, black bra with a tight corset and a latex skirt. Simply the best feeling.

Has anyone else experienced similar for the first time ? And what were you wearing ?? How did it feel
Sashauk

Re: New experience

Post by Sashauk »

Sounds like you had a good time. :D

I can't remember the first time I took a dildo but I am sure I would have been dressed in at least lingerie at the time - it's a great feeling isn't it.

So good I actually built myself a fucking machine. :mrgreen:
john744556

Post by john744556 »

What’s the fucking machine like ?

I’ve also thrown my 6inch dildo out as I felt guilty after using it. It’s in the trash and have two days to rescue it. What are your thoughts shall I
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:What’s the fucking machine like ?

I’ve also thrown my 6inch dildo out as I felt guilty after using it. It’s in the trash and have two days to rescue it. What are your thoughts shall I
Don't feel guilty if you loved it. In any case, I would initiate the rescue for the dildo.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Not sure what your guilt is, but against that, "back door games" played by the male are not nearly as taboo as they used to be. It's your call, but as Kinbaku is saying, we believe you will just go out and buy another toy when the desire arises again.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Similar to commercially made ones, I will post some pictures in the DIY section when I get time
john744556 wrote:I’ve also thrown my 6inch dildo out as I felt guilty after using it. It’s in the trash and have two days to rescue it. What are your thoughts shall I
Rescue!! If you don't you will only end up buying another one sometime which is more expense. As others have said anal is not the taboo it once was. Just make sure you keep it clean that's all you have to worry about.
john744556

Post by john744556 »

I missed the rescue :(
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:I missed the rescue :(
That's a pitty.
But I'm sure you'll buy another one someday. :wink:
john744556

Post by john744556 »

Surprise surprise I brought another one I couldn’t help my self and took it hard with lube yet again. I practiced bj’s too :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:Surprise surprise I brought another one I couldn’t help my self and took it hard with lube yet again. I practiced bj’s too :)
Nice to hear you got another one. :D
I hope you washed it well before trying the blowjobs. :rofl: :facepalm:
john744556

Post by john744556 »

Aha yes blowjobs first then anal 2nd smartest move ;)
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

See, I told you you would end up buying another one.

Well done, and don't throw this one away. :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

For me, the urge to purge used to be common, but I only actually ever cleaned house 1 time. (Dark reason)
Nowadays, I know better.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

john744556 wrote:I practiced bj’s too :)
I was surprised how quickly I could get past the initial gag reflex and take it deeper (and hold it for a while) than I thought possible at first. Maybe I am a fast learner.
I'm still gagging (especially when pulling it out), but it's feeling more exhilarating now and is no longer a moment of "uh-oh. I'm gonna throw up". Fun times.

Can't help but thinking that the real thing would just feel nicer and so, so much smoother...
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Bound Whore wrote:I was surprised how quickly I could get past the initial gag reflex and take it deeper (and hold it for a while) than I thought possible at first. Maybe I am a fast learner.
I'm still gagging (especially when pulling it out), but it's feeling more exhilarating now and is no longer a moment of "uh-oh. I'm gonna throw up". Fun times.

Can't help but thinking that the real thing would just feel nicer and so, so much smoother...
You can smear honey on it and keep it in your mouth for a while, that promotes the increase of saliva and thus lubrication and better sliding of the dildo.
It is of course not comparable to the real thing, but at least you have a sweet taste in the mouth.
The type of honey can be adjusted to your own taste. :rofl: