Help with outfits

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
john

Help with outfits

Post by john »

Hey everyone

Im about to order some new outfits for myself. Ive had a look at this https://www.fetischladen.ch/product_inf ... 804{25}506 combining it with some stockings of course. Now Im wondering what to wear overtop. Im wanting something sexy and seducive, but to be honest... I have no Idea what. Maybe some sort of dress? Like a mini dress? Im quite clueless

Thanks for any help
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Help with outfits

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What do you think looks good on a female model from that shop? Do you have a similar body type to carry it off? Apart from that, maybe post a headless pic of yourself, wearing at least underwear, maybe we can help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
john

Post by john »

Here's me in a bikini
Attachments
20201003_163228.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I think we need to see the arms and legs, but I think I see what you mean. You seem to be very slender, but with large arms. I would say mid to long spandex sleeves for the top. I might have to see the legs in full. The thighs, calves and ankle shape may determine what pants or skirt to get.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karren

Post by Karren »

If you have breasts that large then it will look amazing on you but appears you do not so i think you would be disappointed. So grow some breasts (I did) or get an outfit with a decent (and still sexy) bra and buy a good set of breast forms.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
john

Post by john »

sorry for the late reply, i wasnt around for a bit. I do have some nice breastforms, dont worry about that. Im just not a fashion guy so Im not sure what to pair it with