Boobs on a budget

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Bound Whore

Boobs on a budget

Post by Bound Whore »

Hi everyone.

I was looking into getting some fake, attachable boobs since I enjoy the visual a lot when doing a self-bondage session.
They also makes chest harnesses so much easier to tie. :P

I even went and splurged on some nice DD silicone breasts, but soon had to realize that those are NOT suitable for any ropework near them.
They look nice, they feel nice, but they can't take a beating (heh).

Maybe this is old news to crossdressing veterans, but I found these foam soccer balls to work really, really well (at least for my purposes).
budget boobs balls.jpg
I probably went a little overboard with 20cm (7.8 inches) in diameter, but who doesn't like some big honkers when they play?
I do have a rather large frame, so it's only borderline comical in size for me. If you're more petite, 12 or 16 cm will probably do nicely.
Three 20 cm soccer balls ran me slighly over EUR 20 inkl. third party shipping.
budget boobs close up tape.jpg
You then cut off a couple of inches to create a flat surface. I used a bread knife.
Don't worry if your cut isn't all smooth, you can easily adjust the little bumps with a pair of scissors.

Apply double sided tape and stick one half of a zip-loc bag onto the flat surface.
This will a) prevent skin irritation from the foam and b) keep your sweat from soaking directly into the foam ball.

They are cheap and thus easy to replace, soft to the touch, support your body weight during a hogtie without rupturing and can take a lot of punishment from your ropework. Downside, they need to be fully concealed and don't really work with any revealing outfits.

Hope some of you find this useful. Enjoy. If you have any suggestions for improvement, I'd be more than happy to know.
Attachments
budget boobs 9 (Medium).jpg
budget boobs 8.jpg
budget boobs 7.jpg
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
kinbaku

Re: Boobs on a budget

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Bound Whore and thanks for the info and pictures.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Bound Whore
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

There was a discussion on the DIY board you might be interested in: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13189

I posted a reply about using Orbeez and balloons to create boobs. Since then I have made a few changes. I switched to a 24 inch balloon holding about 1kg of orbeez each. It is hard to tell the size of the soccer ball you use, but they appear to be similar in size. 1 kg of Orbeez does not quite start stretching the balloon, so you get boobs that are not as firm as the ones using 12 balloons. Personal preference may differ, but I prefer the larger balloons.

They are also pretty inexpensive to make. Generic versions of Orbeez work just fine, and a Tablespoon on them should be just enough. The balloons are very inexpensive and found at many party stores.
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

orbeez is fun for boobs, but is harder to clean up if the boobs pop.

water balloons (my all time goto for big boobs), is only water, and riskier if they pop.
its fun to see and feel them bounce.

and the Dollar Tree has big packs of water balloons, for... $1.00 us
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

my boob pics, just a few.
Attachments
87fddd34-6149-47d7-8446-d40ce6699fe1.jpg
8a54bbc1-c0dd-4ccf-ac3f-a2a0c0562932.jpg
Karren

Post by Karren »

Very interesting! My breasts really didn't cost much either but they did take years to grow! lol And it is a lot more fun tying them up!

https://ibb.co/7Y6Kv0P
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:Very interesting! My breasts really didn't cost much either but they did take years to grow! lol And it is a lot more fun tying them up!

https://ibb.co/7Y6Kv0P
Growing real breasts and feeling the ropes directly on the skin is a wonderful thing. :drool:
After playing, I sometimes instruct him to puncture and pop the balloons filled with cold water. You also have the option of filling with warm water, air, or half with water and air.
However, nothing prevents you from trying that and making extra large breasts. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:Growing real breasts and feeling the ropes directly on the skin is a wonderful thing
You bet! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

awww, thanks, kinbaku.

i love wearing water boobs, and having the risk of popping them.