Hotel stay

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
john744556

Hotel stay

Post by john744556 »

Pre tied ropes for hog tie
Last edited by john744556 on 24 Dec 2023, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Re: Hotel stay

Post by kinbaku »

Just an easy one.
Go naked and put your dildo in. Put on your black flower bra with lots of toilet paper under them. Put on your white corset, a red thong and your black heels.
Now use your tied ropes for a hogtie with an ice lock for 4 hours. You can use a towel and a ring for blocking the ice.
You can bring the ice from home in a thermos. Test in advance how much ice you need.
john744556

Post by john744556 »

H
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:I will be doing this as one of the ideas for sure, I still need to work out how to actually do an ice lock and rings etc
Like the second picture in https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... lease.html where you fill the sock with the necessary blocks of ice. Instead of the carabiner you can use a ring that allows the sock to go through easily without ice without the risk of it getting caught in a bad carabiner at the hinge. I put the sock in a plastic bag so that only the condensation water wets the ground and the molten ice rest in the plastic bag.

You put the ice in the sock, then everything in a plastic bag. Then you close the opening of the bag like you wring out a mop. You put this through the ring and then tie this opening closed with a rope that is connected to your ankles, for example. Your wrists are then connected to the ring via a ratchet for your hogtie.
john744556

Post by john744556 »

h
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:I will give it a go and see how I get on … any more hotel ideas too add to my night ? I love x dress
You wear your leather skirt when you go to the hotel and when you leave the hotel.
john744556

Post by john744556 »

to
Last edited by john744556 on 24 Dec 2023, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
john744556

Post by john744556 »

U
Last edited by john744556 on 24 Dec 2023, 13:14, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

john744556 wrote:... I’m also planning on going to the store to try on and buy some new outfits … oh what to buy
An elastic thin strap swimsuit, Yoga pants, and a onesie to your preference (they come in all kinds of shapes :) ) are some options.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I second the ice release method. I have used that method a number of times. One advantage is that you don't have to pre-arrange anything, like you would if you froze a key into a block of ice. When you are ready to play, just get a cup full of ice, toss it in the bag, and you are ready to go. If you use a nylon bag it can be surprisingly strong! Most hotels have ice available, no need to bring any from home.

If you use the idea of having the ice in a plastic bag, I would recommend testing it before actually using it. It seems like the water should just flow and allow the bag to pass through, but I would want to be sure. I would just use a porous bag/sock and let the water leak out. A bath towel under where it will drip will take care of the melted ice.

R. Mc.
Karren

Post by Karren »

Wear all your pretty clothing.... get a decent top to go with them and go down and use the hotel exercise room for an hour.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Hi John,

There's always that risk of getting caught, but I like to think of it more like a fail-safe without any significant consequences. Its not like family catching you and if they come to your aid at 11am in the morning after you find your release mechanism has failed, then all is well! Otherwise just hang the "Do not disturb" sign on your door handle and take you chance.

Just be aware that pretty much every hotel I've ever stayed in appear to be designed, deliberately or not, to be "suicide resistant". In that you'll find no mounting points or anchors anywhere above floor level that are suitable for supporting any amount of weight! So, what I'm saying is that you'll have to be creative to find or make anchoring points if you need them. So arrive equipped like McGyver.