Penis concealment

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
FlorenceBrune

Penis concealment

Post by FlorenceBrune »

The idea is to encase the penis (and the balls) in a soft tube, tight enough to prevent the penis from moving or retracting, and which has an anal plug a the end.
So you insert your penis and your balls in the tube, pull behind your legs and insert the anal plug in your anus.

The result is that in the front your penis and balls are tucked and can't be seen (no bulge either) and in the back everything is hidden between your buttocks.
You don't even need a gaff or any kind of knickers.

So anyone has any idea how to make one?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Penis concealment

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Florence.
Key words you might use to shop for, create, or utilize this might be sissy, sissify, or tucking. Certain chastity belts are meant to do exactly what you seem to be describing. They are called sissy (chastity) belts. Here is a possible example of a DIY belt. https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_ ... ybelt.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

FlorenceBrune wrote:The idea is to encase the penis (and the balls) in a soft tube, tight enough to prevent the penis from moving or retracting, and which has an anal plug a the end.
So you insert your penis and your balls in the tube, pull behind your legs and insert the anal plug in your anus.

The result is that in the front your penis and balls are tucked and can't be seen (no bulge either) and in the back everything is hidden between your buttocks.
You don't even need a gaff or any kind of knickers.

So anyone has any idea how to make one?
Welcome to BoundAnna, FlorenceBrune.
After you have shaved off all your hair at the bottom :!: and inserted a anal plug, you can use duct tape to pull your penis all the way back (between your legs and against the perineum). You then pull this tape tightly upwards into your butt crack (blocking the anal plug). Then you complete everything so that you have made a tight underpants with duct tape. With the horizontal tape you can tighten the buttocks towards each other so that you feel everything pulling in even more. :mrgreen:
Karren

Post by Karren »

I tried something like that a few times and it really didn't work that well and was not very comfortable. I prefer to do the basic tuck, penis straight back between the legs and testicles pushed up into the canals from which they descended when you were born. And then wear a tight girdle to hold it all in place. Works well and is very comfortable. Tried a gaff a few times and it did not hold as well as a girdle did.
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX