A good start to the day.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

A good start to the day.

Post by restricted »

A good start to the day. A man is expected to be able to give orders or direct. It is great when you get a chance to relinquish that air of authority and have to take orders. As it is, I'm ordered to wear frilly panties and this outfit. All day. No taking it off no matter what.

Last year I had to do the same thing, but was not allowed to wear undies. I had to put the rubbish ut dressed like that. :oops: Fortunately I wasn't seen.
Attachments
DSCN2445 (2).JPG
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: A good start to the day.

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:A good start to the day. A man is expected to be able to give orders or direct. It is great when you get a chance to relinquish that air of authority and have to take orders. As it is, I'm ordered to wear frilly panties and this outfit. All day. No taking it off no matter what.

Last year I had to do the same thing, but was not allowed to wear undies. I had to put the rubbish ut dressed like that. :oops: Fortunately I wasn't seen.
I hope you enjoyed it and that he can give you many more orders.
restricted

Post by restricted »

It went wrong today and I had to get changed. So for punishment I have thought about this scenario. What do you think?

Tonight, I will fasten myself to a chair in front of a mirror. Now, I have two choices. The nurse uniform or the games skirt where by struggling my panties will be on display and by taping my hands to the arm rests I would have to struggle to escape, but would have all night to escape. The only problem is it might get cold.

I don't know what one to chose. A strap will hold my body to the chair. I'd have a knife in another room so I can push the chair back into that room (chair has castors) or I could lave my hands tied behind the chair.

What one would you chose?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:It went wrong today and I had to get changed. So for punishment I have thought about this scenario. What do you think?
It is with the games skirt so you see good your frilly panties in the mirror.
With a belt around you and the chair so that you can sit good with your back straight.

Hands tied behind the chair so you can't remove the belt.

A rope holds the chair in place with an ice lock, possibly 3 ice cubes in a sock through a ring so that the ice cubes must first melt before you can leave the mirror on the way to the key or security scissors in the other room with which you can free yourself.
If you don't find anything to attach your chair to with the ice lock, then with that ice lock you can also tie your ankles to the back of your chair so that your feet cannot hit the ground, making it impossible to move your chair away from the mirror before the ice has melted.

Hang the key or scissors on a rope attached to the top back of a chair on which you put a weight so that it cannot fall over. You can then always take the rope and pull the liberating solution up to your hands, even if it falls back to the ground.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I can never fasten myself securely enough without hurting myself. So that went by the wayside. I have to do some exercises and there is only one place to do one of them. In the garden. So tomorrow I'll be doing it in my sports kit as shown.
restricted

Post by restricted »

1sy lot of exercises complete at 04.14. It's cold and I had to wear my cotton frilly panties as they keep my bum warmer than the satin ones.

I have to do that one again in two hours and a further 2 hours after that On top of that I have 8 lots of movements that I have to do three times a day. Add that to the 4 lots of standing up unassisted and sitting again 12 times, I will be in my games skirt all day.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Congratulations on your exercises. Much strength desired during the day. 8)
Karren

Post by Karren »

restricted wrote:It went wrong today and I had to get changed. So for punishment I have thought about this scenario. What do you think?

Tonight, I will fasten myself to a chair in front of a mirror. Now, I have two choices. The nurse uniform or the games skirt where by struggling my panties will be on display and by taping my hands to the arm rests I would have to struggle to escape, but would have all night to escape. The only problem is it might get cold.

I don't know what one to chose. A strap will hold my body to the chair. I'd have a knife in another room so I can push the chair back into that room (chair has castors) or I could lave my hands tied behind the chair.

I love punishing myself for not getting things done on time... Been playing that game since I was a teenager! I would wear the nurse uniform... hopefully a sexy nurse. and use old panty hose to tie yourself to the chair! Don't forget to wear heels and a tight corset!
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:Congratulations on your exercises. Much strength desired during the day. 8)
A girlfriend gave me clothes from her husband because he doesn't put them on anymore. She had added a nice red nightgown to laugh about it. :o
She would be surprised if she knew that I am talking about crossdressing on this site and with some members of BoundAnna. :rofl: