The wife's point of view on crossdressing

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Natasha Belle

Re: The wife's point of view on crossdressing

Post by Natasha Belle »

Natybound wrote: Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience on the subject. I'm glad to hear that you are happy living the life you chose. :)
Thank You so much for the kind words, they are appreciated.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Natybound wrote:Today I would like to ask you all a favor. For some time now I have been in contact with wives who have had bad experiences with crossdresser husbands.

By bad experiences I mean that the marriage ended because the spouses did not find a way to settle their differences.

From these conversations I came up with the idea of writing a post in which I tried to present the point of view of the wives (because there were several) on this topic.

The idea is to have information that is really useful for anyone in our community who is in this situation.

The first impression I got when I read it was that it was very hard and discouraging and I would like whoever reads it not to feel that but to feel that they now have more information to face this situation and have a better chance of success.

As it is, I would very much like to receive your comments on this matter. Believe me, they would be of great help to me.

Thank you in advance

I once hear where the wife wanted to reverse roll so she inserted a chain into the waist band of a short skilt and talked her husband into trying it on then padlocked it tight and then left to run arands all day leaving her usband to do the household chores all while locked in that skirt worrird a hriend might stop by and see him.
P.S.: I almost forgot, the link is as follows https://enjoycrossdressing.blogspot.com ... ssing.html
wayne

Post by wayne »

There was a Youtube video where a man made a bet whith his wife and lost the bet so his wife had him wear a skirt in public all day.
Someone once told me his wife incerted a chain in the waist band of a skirt and encurraged him to try it on. then she padlocked it tight on him,
took the keys and left to run arrands all day while he sayed doing the house hold chores and no way to get the skirt off.
Every Winter my mother worries about me driving in the snow. I thought if someone would lock a skirt on me and lock leg shackles on me then
I would have to stay home and just say to my mother that I'm in no position to go any where becouse the shackles would keep me from
putting pants on so I can't go out without freezing and I wouldn't want neighbors seeing me like that.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

wayne wrote:I thought if someone would lock a skirt on me and lock leg shackles on me then
I would have to stay home and just say to my mother that I'm in no position to go any where becouse the shackles would keep me from
putting pants on so I can't go out without freezing and I wouldn't want neighbors seeing me like that.
I hope your mother isn't reading this by chance. She may have wrong thoughts while you are sleeping well. :mrgreen:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

wayne wrote:There was a Youtube video where a man made a bet whith his wife and lost the bet so his wife had him wear a skirt in public all day.
Someone once told me his wife incerted a chain in the waist band of a skirt and encurraged him to try it on. then she padlocked it tight on him,
took the keys and left to run arrands all day while he sayed doing the house hold chores and no way to get the skirt off.
Every Winter my mother worries about me driving in the snow. I thought if someone would lock a skirt on me and lock leg shackles on me then
I hope you're not going to freeze up trying this, because the issue of being seen by the neighbors is really their problem. :mrgreen:
BriannaGardner

Post by BriannaGardner »

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I asked my wife to try it, and now she loves it. Plays along, rents a cabin from time to time, and we hike.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I think I may have said it before on here but I have never understood how trousers became a male attire. We have delicate bits basically trapped against our bodies all day. Surely a skirt would have made more sense for the male autonomy. In the earlier days of history Men always wore more skirt-like clothing.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

It's interesting how there are some assumptions that are made, one being that there is a sexual element to crossdressing. Sometimes that isn't the case and there's nothing sexual about it. Also as society's views on gender have evolved over the recent years, have Gen X kept up with the views of Gen Y and Z? While they may be more accepting on the outside, do the core values of the older generations may remain?

I sent out some feelers early in our relationship to see what the reaction would be to crossdressing. One night I suggested we dress up and asked her to put on a bridesmaids dress. During the evening she said "Why don't you put it on?". I of course said OK, but before we could get changed she said that she didn't think she would like it. I assumed at that point that it would be a turn off for her. Then one Halloween we had a party and I suggested dressing as a female character. A face was pulled and she said "I'm not sure I want to see my boyfriend in a dress". On the night, she did offer to loan me a dress to wear but I decided not to as I knew it was something she didn't really want.

At the point I lived alone, and I can't believe she never came across any of my women's clothes when I was out!

When we moved in together I stopped as I the relationship was more important. However, over the years my views on my own gender identity have changed in that I consider myself gender fluid so there is no sexual element to crossdressing, and as such no danger I'd want to take it into the bedroom. I do dress sometimes when I tie myself up, but that's not the kink. However, given the previous experiences, I don't think bringing it up will do any good, despite her outwardly progressive views on gender identity. We've brought the kids up with the mindset that they can choose clothes from either section of the store. But if I were to suggest getting something from the women's section it wouldn't be well received.

As such, I keep my female role under wraps and only engage when I'm alone or can spend time away from home. There's no right or wrong way to deal with this, but it's too late to back track and bring it up now!!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Andy_G wrote:It's interesting how there are some assumptions that are made, one being that there is a sexual element to crossdressing. Sometimes that isn't the case and there's nothing sexual about it. Also as society's views on gender have evolved over the recent years, have Gen X kept up with the views of Gen Y and Z? While they may be more accepting on the outside, do the core values of the older generations may remain?

I sent out some feelers early in our relationship to see what the reaction would be to crossdressing. One night I suggested we dress up and asked her to put on a bridesmaids dress. During the evening she said "Why don't you put it on?". I of course said OK, but before we could get changed she said that she didn't think she would like it. I assumed at that point that it would be a turn off for her. Then one Halloween we had a party and I suggested dressing as a female character. A face was pulled and she said "I'm not sure I want to see my boyfriend in a dress". On the night, she did offer to loan me a dress to wear but I decided not to as I knew it was something she didn't really want.

At the point I lived alone, and I can't believe she never came across any of my women's clothes when I was out!

When we moved in together I stopped as I the relationship was more important. However, over the years my views on my own gender identity have changed in that I consider myself gender fluid so there is no sexual element to crossdressing, and as such no danger I'd want to take it into the bedroom. I do dress sometimes when I tie myself up, but that's not the kink. However, given the previous experiences, I don't think bringing it up will do any good, despite her outwardly progressive views on gender identity. We've brought the kids up with the mindset that they can choose clothes from either section of the store. But if I were to suggest getting something from the women's section it wouldn't be well received.

As such, I keep my female role under wraps and only engage when I'm alone or can spend time away from home. There's no right or wrong way to deal with this, but it's too late to back track and bring it up now!!
Well only you know your wife but I personally believe when it comes to most things in life it is never too late. People change as they live their lives, experience moulds us, if your wife is so open gender with your kids then why not you. Still only you can judge that.

I'm not what you would call a crossdresser in the true sense, I've dabbled for a sexual thrill though if shove came to push I'd say I would have prefer to have been born female than male but for other reasons than gender identity.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:if shove came to push I'd say I would have prefer to have been born female than male but for other reasons than gender identity.
It's probably because we get to wear all the pretty clothes and footwear. :hi: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:if shove came to push I'd say I would have prefer to have been born female than male but for other reasons than gender identity.
It's probably because we get to wear all the pretty clothes and footwear. :hi: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
and maybe it is because so much is expected of men with society's presumptions set by days gone by that it just sucks being one. Not that it is any easier being a woman but if they are in a, how should I but it without causing offence, what is perceived by society as a submissive role they are accepted more in that role than a male is.

Or maybe it's the tits :lol:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

bound_jenny wrote:It's probably because we get to wear all the pretty clothes and footwear. :hi: :mrgreen:
This is so true! Before dressing I never understood why women have such a large collection of shoes. Now I am always looking to buy more, even though I have more than I can store :facepalm:
Lisa2024

Post by Lisa2024 »

bounddosster wrote: I'm not what you would call a crossdresser in the true sense, I've dabbled for a sexual thrill though if shove came to push I'd say I would have prefer to have been born female than male but for other reasons than gender identity.
Its funny, but I guess its different for everyone. I got told my body looks like a female body even before I got into crossdressing (I thought they were wrong until I dressed up...).

I like crossdressing when doing selfbondage, because I want to see a female in the mirror, not a man :)

However I am really happy to be a man, just too many benefits :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisa2024 wrote:
bounddosster wrote: I'm not what you would call a crossdresser in the true sense, I've dabbled for a sexual thrill though if shove came to push I'd say I would have prefer to have been born female than male but for other reasons than gender identity.
Its funny, but I guess its different for everyone. I got told my body looks like a female body even before I got into crossdressing (I thought they were wrong until I dressed up...).

I like crossdressing when doing selfbondage, because I want to see a female in the mirror, not a man :)

However I am really happy to be a man, just too many benefits :)
I guess there are for and against whatever sex you are, you just need to find your niche.
wayne

Post by wayne »

bounddosster wrote:I think I may have said it before on here but I have never understood how trousers became a male attire. We have delicate bits basically trapped against our bodies all day. Surely a skirt would have made more sense for the male autonomy. In the earlier days of history Men always wore more skirt-like clothing.
I think It sad something to do with early settlers who came to this country and found that riding horses was the best and only means
of transportation. Soon after that, the scuffed up legs from horse back riding is what led to the invention of trousers or pants as
they're commonly known now.