Superbowl Bet

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
greenfrog9

Superbowl Bet

Post by greenfrog9 »

Fun way to get an excuse to wear heels... So here goes. Bet on the Superbowl... Loser has to wear heels. My idea was for example I bet Brady loses, if he wins I wear heels a day for each Superbowl he has won. Any thoughts or takers?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Superbowl Bet

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The odds on that might be 7 : 1. Not just a New England loyalty thing.
I am sure any possible takers will want to know what height you have in mind. I say higher each day, until you get to 6.5. Then you can look Tom Brady in the eye and apologize.
Sounds like a win-win either way for you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

All I have is my locking ones... But yeah I knew brady would win... He wins 60% of the superbowls he plays in
Shannon SteelSlave

Tom Brady can't win all the time, might blow his cover. He just wants to fit in.
You know, he can fly, he just chooses not to.
Besides, have you ever seen him at rest?
Tom.jpg
greenfrog9 wrote:All I have is my locking ones... But yeah I knew Brady would win... He wins 60% of the superbowls he plays in
Good choice. So, is that 7 days non-stop? (worn whilst sleeping, but remove only for shower or bath) Good luck shoveling in them.
heels-in-snow_1024x1024.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

Meh nobody took me up on it so it's all invalidated... But yeah the idea was 168 hours in them.
Shannon SteelSlave

greenfrog9 wrote:Meh nobody took me up on it so it's all invalidated... But yeah the idea was 168 hours in them.
It's only been 2 hours, and our heel fiends club hasn't seen this yet. I am just trying to help you judge your odds.
I'll let someone else answer, don't want to hog this thread. Like your "heel enthusiasm" though, don't lose that.
👠👠
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

Game is already over... Maybe I'll come up with something for the Daytona 500... And I'm happy I got any replies... So :) I just didn't used to be as comfortable with who I am... But now I'm comfortable with who I am... I just still want to improve myself.
Shannon SteelSlave

I don't know, I think 7 days full time is a suitable punishment for doubting Tom. 8 hours each day, locked, no excuses sounds good to me.I don't think you were ever betting, you knew what you wanted.
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Next time try posting your challenge several days early. Gives people time to respond.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
greenfrog9

Post by greenfrog9 »

cdinbonds wrote:Next time try posting your challenge several days early. Gives people time to respond.
You're absolutely right... I forgot until last minute... Well technically after last minute... But hope always springs eternal lol
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

greenfrog9 wrote:... But hope always springs eternal lol
Hope brings life!
HopeBringsLive.jpg
HopeBringsLive.jpg (20.14 KiB) Viewed 1817 times