Exercises.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Exercises.

Post by restricted »

Well, here I am having to exercise my leg after wrecking it. I'm wearing an extremely short tight skirt and red panties. I have a mirror in front of me so I can see how ridiculous (Panties on display between my legs)I look and am about to start getting up off of a chair 15 times. I have done four out of five exercises and this is the fifth. Well, there is a sixth, that is walking. It's snowing so I shan't be going out in my short skirt in this weather.

What I need is an evil woman who will remove all my male clothes until I have done them. :whip: :whip:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Exercises.

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Well, here I am having to exercise my leg after wrecking it. I'm wearing an extremely short tight skirt and red panties. I have a mirror in front of me so I can see how ridiculous (Panties on display between my legs)I look and am about to start getting up off of a chair 15 times. I have done four out of five exercises and this is the fifth. Well, there is a sixth, that is walking. It's snowing so I shan't be going out in my short skirt in this weather.

What I need is an evil woman who will remove all my male clothes until I have done them. :whip: :whip:
For the 6th exercise: Walk 6,000 steps (on the spot) at the inside of your house before you can change your clothes. :mrgreen:
Consider yourself lucky that it is not the 7th exercise, because then you would have had to do 7000 steps. :twisted: :rofl:
restricted

Post by restricted »

I can't do that as for some reason I have wrecked my foot as well. It hurts like hell. I can do a little, like this morning. I had to put some rubbish out. I was (and still am) wearing a long black skirt, Nobody about until I got to the front door and realised the bin was 60 feet away by the kerbside. Still I managed it. It was exciting to think I may have been caught.

I wish it was normal for men to wear skirts as although it was freezing, my legs were nice and warm. Even more than when I'm in trousers.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I can't do that as for some reason I have wrecked my foot as well. It hurts like hell. I can do a little, like this morning. I had to put some rubbish out. I was (and still am) wearing a long black skirt, Nobody about until I got to the front door and realised the bin was 60 feet away by the kerbside. Still I managed it. It was exciting to think I may have been caught.

I wish it was normal for men to wear skirts as although it was freezing, my legs were nice and warm. Even more than when I'm in trousers.
It may be possible to do the cycling movement in the air while lying on your back in your bed, 100 times is enough. Make sure you support your back well.
I can talk about the cold on the legs and underneath :oops: . I always empty the letterbox outside during the cold night naked with only 2 dressing gowns on so that the cold air has free play from underneath. :shock:
Karren

Post by Karren »

I'd try sitting legs straight out and leaning forward to put on your high heels then take them off and repeat! kind of like sit-ups... and wear a corset to make it more challenging! Maybe hook your bra strap to a table leg for resistance training?
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:I'd try sitting legs straight out and leaning forward to put on your high heels then take them off and repeat! kind of like sit-ups... and wear a corset to make it more challenging! Maybe hook your bra strap to a table leg for resistance training?
Or with elastic bungee straps at the top of the corset. You can imagine that you are in a fitness center. :mrgreen: