first walk

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
WhatTheWhore

first walk

Post by WhatTheWhore »

Using the Corona times to my advantage, I bought a lot of stuff over the last weeks. I wouldn't have dared in regular times, but now with the mask, it is easier to purchase stuff in person. Actually it is part of the fun now, even though shopping for really nice red high-heels is still something on my list.

The more kinky stuff I bought in sex shops in the region, the regular (female) clothes I bought in big chain stores in neighboring cities.

Yesterday I put it all together.

I put a remote controlled anal vibrator in and used a stronger fetish tanga to secure it. Then I put a nice black pantyhose on. Next was a nice feminine red body with a high turtle neck. I put on some regular male jacket, jeans and shoes and left the house with the other stuff.

I drove near river. That's an area where people go for a walk, yet in the evening it is mostly people walking the dog or in summer time some youth getting drunk. I parked the car about 10 min away from the river and changed in a hurry.

Taking the jeans off, I just stayed in the pantyhose and added a red leather mini skirt. I love this skirt and it comes with a zipper on the side and a small pocket with zipper on the other side. That pocket is just large enough to hold a condom. I love that as I like to fantasize about passing as a hooker (but not being one).

The shoes got replace with some bright red pumps. Unfortunately they are only 3 cm high, so I am really looking forward to getting real high-heels. But for practicing it is a good size I guess. Especially because they are my first shoes that make that much noise when walking.

The male jacket I replaced with a female one I got. It is black with a glossy/wet looking material. It is very short, so the ass is fully visible. It has also a huge hood which I put on.

Then came the kinky additions: Besides the vibrator, I put a ball gag on and put the corona mask over it. Next I put a black & red leather collar on and added a chain that reaches a bit below the knees. I let it dangle in front of me, for everyone to see. Also I had some black & red leather hand cuffs. I put them on too, switched the vibrator on and then fixed the hand cuffs behind my back.

Then I walked.

It is was very very exciting. The senses are all the way up. Walking in the outside with the pumps for the first time was exciting too. I tried to walk a line and at the same time concentrate on moving my ass & hips the way a woman would do. But also hearing the loud clack, clack of the pumps was exciting. I often stopped and listened if I might hear other people. But it was silent, so I kept walking. After maybe 10 or 15 minutes, I reached the shore.

There I undid my hand cuffs for a short moment and secured the chain to a barrier at the river bank. I put a blind fold on and put the hands again behind the back. Stayed there for a few minutes, I could only hear what is going on and at the same time enjoying to be exposed there. I thought about how it would be if someone would approach me all of the sudden. Also on the river there are often cargo ships, so I listened if I could hear their big diesel engine, but there was none this evening. I would have loved to stand there and maybe be seen. Also adding to the sensation, that due to the noise of the ship, I would not be able to hear what is going on in my proximity.

After some time, I went back. Again I didn't meet anyone.

Once sitting in the car, I noticed that the remote for the vibrator wasn't anymore in the pocket of my jacket. I knew I had it on my way back, so it must have lost it on the last half of the walk or while entering the car. Thankfully I had a flashlight in the car, so I looked there, on the ground near the door and on the path I approached the car. Then I noticed some shadows in the distance. I started to panic, because I thought that might be some guys coming my way, while I am in stockings, mini skirt and pumps, searching for the remote of my vibrator ...

They we were still about 200 meters away, so I decided to get into the car, I could search for the remote later if need be. I came up with the idea to start the engine and turn the car around so that it points into the opposite direction, towards to the guys. I put the head lights on full beam to see if I was right. But there was nothing. So my brain had tricked me. Being able to search again, I then walked my path back with the flash light. But the remote is very small, round and black. So it wasn't easy with tree leaves on the ground. After some distance I decided that I needed to check in the car again. And there the remote was, on the floor of the back seats. So it must have fallen out while entering the car the first time. I was pretty relieved.

Driving back, I kept my gear on. It was very exciting to sit there in my car and drive with pantyhose and mini skirt. To add to it, I increased the temperature in the car and removed the jacket too. So now they nice red body was not only visible for me but for anyone that might drive next to me or wait with me on a traffic light.

I even went for a 24/7 shop at a gas station, but there were a number of guys getting ready for the night, so I chickened out and drove past the station and back home. Entering the parking garage and parking at my spot, I hastily swapped jacket, shoes and skirt for jeans. Then I went for my apartment, happy to not see any of my neighbors.

I am really looking forward to doing it again. That time then with high-heels and maybe also in an area where there are a few more people. But I also need to get a handbag for that, because otherwise that outfit is not believable.

It will be exciting to buy such a bag in a store. It is humiliation, for instance when trying to not be seen while trying on shoes. But at the same time it is exciting. Especially when approaching the check-out. I always try to go for a female cashiers. Depending on what it is and given the size of the clothes you bring, you often get knowing smiles, especially if they are not in a rush. Sometimes it is followed by a "wish you a nice evening, sir", with all the emphasis on the "sir". Having bought a pink tank top shirt in my size, this is humiliating but exciting at the same time.
Last edited by WhatTheWhore on 09 Nov 2020, 12:42, edited 2 times in total.
kinbaku

Re: first walk

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome WhatTheWhore and thanks for sharing your story. I would not dare.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, WhatTheWhore. Good job finding a way to use the Corona virus to your advantage.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
WhatTheWhore

Post by WhatTheWhore »

Hi kinbaku,
Hi Shannon SteelSlave,

thanks for the warm welcome!

It is really something I wouldn't have dared before Corona. I even didn't visit a sex shop ever before in my life. But the mask (or loop scarf to be precise) really changed a lot. Jacket with high collar, mask/loop scarf and if "needed" even a baseball cap hides more or less everything.

But I was also surprised how fast we mentally adapt. For instance how fast it is comfortable to wander around in the women section of a clothes shop. Some are easier, like lingery where it is more likely, that I buy something for my girl. But buying some female sports clothes in a sports shop or a bright red lip stick is harder. But the most challenging for me is a shoe shop where there are no aisles, not many shoe models, but a lot of attentive sales persons that are eager to ask if you need help.

Strangely I also noticed, that the shoe shops in my area tend to not have nice red high heels, ideally even with strap around the ankle. It seems like actual women don't buy them too often. Or they buy online and only by daily use shoes in the store. Can't tell. Also I would love to have over-knee boots, but there I haven't seen any piece in any shop yet.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

WhatTheWhore wrote:Strangely I also noticed, that the shoe shops in my area tend to not have nice red high heels, ideally even with strap around the ankle. It seems like actual women don't buy them too often. Or they buy online and only by daily use shoes in the store. Can't tell. Also I would love to have over-knee boots, but there I haven't seen any piece in any shop yet.
In my experience the vast majority of women opt for comfort over fashion for every-day wear. The type of clothes and shoes that we are attracted to (and buy for ourselves) are those that we would like women to wear and not actually what they do wear.

On another forum a question was asked of a genetic female as to why the underwear they bought tended to be plain bland colours. She replied that it was because a bland colour did not stand out under thin tops, and that they went with anything. She also said that she never matched her underwear and that she (and her female friends) never discussed underwear.

I don't know if it's the same in your area but here it is rare to see a woman wearing a dress or skirt - the norm these days is jeans it seems.

So the idea of women spending time every morning selecting matching underwear coupled with stockings and suspenders (garters) is a fantasy I'm afraid.
WhatTheWhore

Post by WhatTheWhore »

Sashauk wrote:In my experience the vast majority of women opt for comfort over fashion for every-day wear. The type of clothes and shoes that we are attracted to (and buy for ourselves) are those that we would like women to wear and not actually what they do wear.
Good point, I agree. With some clothes it is obvious, but with the high-heels I didn't think about it. But yes, thinking about how many high-heels you see in regular live, then it is a rare occasion.
Sashauk wrote:I don't know if it's the same in your area but here it is rare to see a woman wearing a dress or skirt - the norm these days is jeans it seems.
Yeah, unfortunately jeans seem to be the universal clothing option.

When I did my CD shopping on Saturday in Frankfurts main street, there I saw a lot of better dressed women. Effort wise it can sometimes be that easy. For instance with the weather getting colder, I saw women with panty hoses and coat over it. What else she was wearing I don't know ...

Also those "leather" leggings in black, often in wet look, is something I see often with young women and I totally love to see.

Where I live, there is a shopping center nearby. Next to it is a dicso, so when I do late night shopping, I sometimes see folks getting ready for the disco. The other day I saw a truely stunning girls, with an elegant white coat, beautiful hair, shining panty hose, nice shoes, fitting bag and most importantly an "here I am, look at me" posture. But that is a very rare occasion.
Natasha Belle

Post by Natasha Belle »

What a great way to explore your desires WhatTheWhore and a huge step for a first walk (pardon the pun).

At least losing the remote control meant you got more exercise which can't be bad in these corona days :) I think you went far enough without high heels for the first attempt. Even when you can wear them inside without issue it is tricky to wear them outside, especially in the dark :shock: Leave that for another time.

Just a naughty thought here but why not carry a condom? Then if a suitable hunk offers you can produce it and ask if he can afford you. :rofl:
WhatTheWhore

Post by WhatTheWhore »

Natasha Belle wrote:I think you went far enough without high heels for the first attempt. Even when you can wear them inside without issue it is tricky to wear them outside, especially in the dark :shock: Leave that for another time.
I can imagine. Even though I haven't found nice real heels yet. Problem being that all the shops don't much options and so far I have sourced all my stuff in person and with cash. So no traces.
Natasha Belle wrote:Just a naughty thought here but why not carry a condom? Then if a suitable hunk offers you can produce it and ask if he can afford you. :rofl:
Yes, I definitively have to carry it. But haven't done yet. I found that the normal square shared condom packages are to big for the pocket, so I need other condoms that in a rectangular package where the condom forms an 0 instead of a circle.

Today I was wearing a light version, with tight leather trousers instead of the skirt and without the visible kink stuff. So only the black wet look female jacket with the big hood, the tight trousers in bark brown and red female shoes. Together with the Corona mask, I felt save to try it a first walk in the crowd. So I went shopping in a crowded pedestrian zone. First thing I got was a small red hand bag. I didn't have one before and I noticed that the female jacket didn't have any inner pockets, so I couldn't safely keep my keys and the money. With the hand bag it was better and of course the setup was more complete. But it was too warm, so I was sweating in the warm jacket and under the hood. Still it was an interesting experience.

Interestingly it felt like not many noticed/bothered. And of those that did, they were all female.

In the evening I did a second dare, this time only male clothes, but with a dildo gag under the corona mask. Normally I use a loop scarf as corona mask, but that one is rather tight. So one would see the imprints of the gag's foundation. so I kept it to hide the straps of the gag, but added one of those throw away masks to hide the imprints. Together with the right jacket worked. It was already a thrill putting this thing on at the parking lot. But also inside the store, given you can't talk and only resolve the situation by removing the gag which would be pretty humiliation. But everything worked out, except for the small talk with the female cashier. :-)
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

I see that you have managed to give multiple good uses to the masks. Good for you 8)