What are you wearing right now?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Re: What are you wearing right now?

Post by restricted »

Not a very good picture I will admit as my camera broke and I had to use my phone. I bought this blouse as a milk maid style, but it isn't a very good fit. However I thought it would make a nice mini dress and so...It just covers the panties. After this, I removed the panties and sat in the garden commando style. It was a lovely sensation. Very cool indeed.
Attachments
thumbnail (12).jpg
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

A lovely sating half slip. Copper coloured with black bows. Too lovely to cover up with a skirt.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

So far it's pink panties, black nylon underskirt, mid blue midi length skirt, white apron, a lime green blouse and a middle ages hat that is like a hood. Shame next door has that camera. I'd love to put the rubbish out in the mornings dressed like this.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Lilac satin French knickers
Grey jumper.
Long pale green flounced petticoat.
Long grey coton flounced skirt.

How women can say skirts are cold I don't know. All I need now is a woman who likes to put her hands up under the skirt like I used to do to the girls.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:How women can say skirts are cold I don't know. All I need now is a woman who likes to put her hands up under the skirt like I used to do to the girls.
Then it gets too hot down there. :rofl:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Wow, now in my khako bra and thong, green turtleneck jumoer (It's sooooo soft, just like me) cotton olive green skirt. It's so light and if any wind blows, :oops:. For the first time my cock is struggling against the thong. I feel soooo sexy. The brown wig finishes it. Maybe later get khaki tights....

I need a woman now who will capture me and hold me prisoner...please.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Now in my blue skirt and yellow blouse. I saw a picture of our late Queen in a skirt like mine I bet she didn't buy hers from eBay. :D I wonder if I should get a tiara now.... :rofl:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Still in bikini bottom, (the elastic os stronger than panties and holds everthing in) Black tights and panty girdle, black bra and blouse and my blue skirt. I don't feel sexy, but very comfortable.
restricted

Post by restricted »

The wind is quite strong here and it has broken a plastic street sign.

Wearing my khaki cotton flared skirt, I went into the garden and finally did it The wind lifted the skirt revealing the bikini bottom I was wearing. :oops: :D
restricted

Post by restricted »

Khaki skirt with a new khaki bikini thong. Very comfortable and scure for holding things in.
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

Chilling out, reading Grazia and fondling my new boobs whilst in the pencil skirt I couldn’t resist :love:
Last edited by Hannah_G on 17 Oct 2022, 07:40, edited 1 time in total.
Karren

Post by Karren »

All ready for hockey season!!
hockey.jpg
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Karren wrote:All ready for hockey season!!
hockey.jpg
And in accordance with the background. :wink:
Karren

Post by Karren »

Hockey is always in style!
hockey1.jpg
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
restricted

Post by restricted »

Nice and warm in a pair of lace edged leg length bloomers, a long lace edged petticoat and a long skirt, finally in a long apron. Who's worried about power cuts?