Sexiest?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Sexiest?

Post by restricted »

What would you consider would give you the sexiest walk? In a short full circle skirt (Skaters skirt etc) and have you legs held wide apart by a spreader bar or forced into a tight hobble skirt with only the minimum of stride? Perhaps some of the girls could give their opinions on the matter.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Sexiest?

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:What would you consider would give you the sexiest walk? In a short full circle skirt (Skaters skirt etc) and have you legs held wide apart by a spreader bar or forced into a tight hobble skirt with only the minimum of stride? Perhaps some of the girls could give their opinions on the matter.
I'm not a girl, but I think a tight hobble skirt where every step is reflected in the swinging and clearly visible hips is very sexy. :D
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:I'm not a girl, but I think a tight hobble skirt where every step is reflected in the swinging and clearly visible hips is very sexy. :D
I am a lady and I also think that a hobble skirt or just a pencil skirt - with stiletto heels - is very sexy for those very same reasons. 8)

It does get the stares... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

another vote for the hobble skirt. For my taste, it would be a hobble dress in black leather. I would also be laced into a tight black leather armbinder. And, my walk would be at the pleasure of my mistress who would be holding one end of the leash attached at the other end to a wide leather collar around my neck. And, of course, heels to make the walk more of a show.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Definitely the hobble skirt, especially if you manage to walk in high heels one step ahead of the other as a whole model. Very sexy :wink:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'm going to agree with everyone else, definitely the hobble skirt. There is no way to walk sexily with a spreader bar between your legs. It'll always be a weird shuffle in that situation.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
lj

Post by lj »

Brings back memories of my one-time play-partner. I had a hobble skirt made in black PVC, originally for me but she looked much better in it. It had a full-length two-way front zip, with padlocks at each end, once in place and locked it couldn't be removed, neither up nor down. Prior to a play-party we went for a pizza, then to a cinema - she did get some admiring looks :-)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I'm not a girl, but I think a tight hobble skirt where every step is reflected in the swinging and clearly visible hips is very sexy. :D
I am a lady and I also think that a hobble skirt or just a pencil skirt - with stiletto heels - is very sexy for those very same reasons. 8)

It does get the stares... :rofl:

Jenny.
I am lady and I totally agree with Jenny, after all thats why we wear skirts like that.

Lisa x
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Lisa
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Excuse me Lisa, notice I forgot to welcome you. :oops:
So to this one: Welcome to BoundAnna.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:Excuse me Lisa, notice I forgot to welcome you. :oops:
So to this one: Welcome to BoundAnna.
Ahh thank you both Shannon SteelSlave and kinbaku for welcoming me x