Videos

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Videos

Post by restricted »

There are many videos of males being forced into dresses and skirt (I don't need to be forced), but it would be great if some domme was to make a video ordering someone to get dressed. Strip. Put on the panties and bra. Put the inserts into the cups of the bra. Now suspender belt and stockings or tights and girdle. "Get that petticoat on" Now the skirt and blouse or dress. etc.

It could be used as a link to their web sites. But this way, they would show how dominant they can be.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Videos

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:(I don't need to be forced)
That is why you haven't starred in a video?
restricted wrote:it would be great if some domme was to make a video ordering someone to get dressed. Strip. Put on the panties and bra. Put the inserts into the cups of the bra. Now suspender belt and stockings or tights and girdle. "Get that petticoat on" Now the skirt and blouse or dress. etc.
If those videos don't exist, maybe you could be the first to make one. I didn't hear a please anywhere in there, is the curtness part of the domination?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠