Locking Lingerie On

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Steveukathome

Locking Lingerie On

Post by Steveukathome »

Sorry if this has been posted before, but does anyone know of a way to 'lock' stockings or tights/pantyhose onto themselves? I am asking as I am working on a method
lj

Re: Locking Lingerie On

Post by lj »

just lock a pair of shoes on after putting on tights or stockings.

If you use high-heels, then a short chain and padlock, chain looped around ankle, threaded through itself, pulled fairly tight, then spare end goes under sole of foot and back up the other side, locked in place.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Steveukathome

Post by Steveukathome »

Thanks, I was thinking more about locking them on at the top....
lj

Post by lj »

Steveukathome wrote:Thanks, I was thinking more about locking them on at the top....
stockings would be a problem as there is nothing to attach a lock onto. Tights can be secured by waist/crotch chain, or even by adding a chastity device once the tights are in place (if there is sufficient "spare" material!)

Or you can think sideways - just ensure your hands can't reach down to remove them, eg collar and short wrist chains.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Doesn't seem like an odd request, but even a locking garter would not prevent removal, as they can be easily torn. But if a lock provides a nice visual element, or a sense of "can't be removed", then give that a try. I think LJ's idea is best. A waist chain or similar that prevents reaching them is best.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Steveukathome

Post by Steveukathome »

Thanks again for the comments, yes I know they can be torn off, but assuming that is not 'allowed'.
My thought are along the lines of a locking suspender/garter clasp that cannot be undone from the stockings, (can also apply in a bigger format to tights/pantyhose at the top and maybe attach to a belt that can be locked onto the user).
I think I will pursue this further, I have a 3D Printer so can design and make my own items.
Many thanks for your inputs, much appreciated
john

Post by john »

If you are looking for garterbelt style stocking and not a full pantyhose, there are some available that are already on piece (see the picture if you dont know what im talking about).
straps-strumpfhose-netz-mit-blumen-design-10471.jpg
So you have garter and stockings that cant be seperated, they are sown together instead of using a clasp. Now you can lock on the garter section with a chastity belt or a waist and crotch chain, or maybe even a locking belt would do the job
heavyrain

Post by heavyrain »

As LJ said - locking chastity device when you have your pantyhose on is very effective:-) Comfortable way is wearing special men pantyhose with a pocket for penis.
I often use harness (tying shoulders, waist and crotch) when wearing pantyhose or bodystocking. When the harness is locked, its impossible to put clothes off without tearing:-)
love nylon!
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

heavyrain wrote:As LJ said - locking chastity device when you have your pantyhose on is very effective:-) Comfortable way is wearing special men pantyhose with a pocket for penis.
I often use harness (tying shoulders, waist and crotch) when wearing pantyhose or bodystocking. When the harness is locked, its impossible to put clothes off without tearing:-)
I have just this moment finished my first session in a full bodystocking with a penis pocket, and it felt absolutely amazing! I have an occasional fetish for pantyhose, for both the look and feel of wearing them, but I am sure that with this garment the occasions will become more frequent :D
I also use a body and crotch harness almost always, and this for sure secures the bodystocking. I then added a LOT more rope and got into a hogtie. The full body nylon added straight away a real feel of encasement, which added immensely to the sensation of the ropes. Feeling rope and the sheets through the stocking material was just blissful....think I've just discovered my new routine "baselayer"! :lol:
Zephyr_Dragon

Post by Zephyr_Dragon »

hogfan-sub wrote:
I have just this moment finished my first session in a full bodystocking with a penis pocket, and it felt absolutely amazing!
Are you talking pantyhose type of stocking or shoulders to toes? Where did you find it?
Come to the Dark Side

(But bring a flashlight. It's dark over here)
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

Zephyr_Dragon wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:
I have just this moment finished my first session in a full bodystocking with a penis pocket, and it felt absolutely amazing!
Are you talking pantyhose type of stocking or shoulders to toes? Where did you find it?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doomiva-Ultra- ... 087&sr=8-4

This is the one I found. I went for the one size option. I'm about 5ft 11in tall and 78 (ish!) kilos, and it is a fairly tight fit especially across the shoulders, but that kind of adds to the "encasement" feel for me. The material is pretty thick, but then again, considering I intend to layer a fair bit of rope over it, that's no bad thing. I think that next time I might go for maybe an xl, as the sizes do seem to come in on the smaller side. I hope that helps :D
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

hogfan-sub wrote:
Zephyr_Dragon wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doomiva-Ultra- ... 087&sr=8-4

This is the one I found. I went for the one size option. I'm about 5ft 11in tall and 78 (ish!) kilos, and it is a fairly tight fit especially across the shoulders, but that kind of adds to the "encasement" feel for me. The material is pretty thick, but then again, considering I intend to layer a fair bit of rope over it, that's no bad thing. I think that next time I might go for maybe an xl, as the sizes do seem to come in on the smaller side. I hope that helps :D
Sorry, I should've added, at least on the one they sent me, the sheath is not closed but open-ended.