Help with outfits

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
john

Help with outfits

Post by john »

I want to get more into crossdressing in the future, so i want to buy myself a couple outfits.
I am hoping to get:
  • Casual Girly Outfit
  • Sexy, Elegant Outfit
  • Erotic, Elegant Outfit
  • Slutty, Skimpy, Fuckmeat Type Outfit
Im bad at stuff like this so i hope some of you could help me with tips and suggestions on how to pull of those looks. What items of clothing should i get?

Thank you in advance

John
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Help with outfits

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What's your body type? What features would you like to show off? The answers to these may help you decide. Or maybe we can. But let's start there.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
john

Post by john »

I am not feminine at all. Im not realy tall, around average id guess. Im muscular built, wide chest and broad shoulders, quite big biceps and forarms, huge hands. Also quite thick thighs and a pretty decent ass, thanks to sports. Im looking into buing silicone breast forms so i would love to show off those as well as my ass i guess.

Thank you very much
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'll put my thinker on for this one. If anyone can help, please share.
The shoulders are going to be tough, as that is a very masculine trait. But making other things larger (like the breastfroms) could help make them seem smaller in comparison. Biceps are not as unfeminine as they used to be, thanks to more women working out. Still, girly girls usually won't accentuate them, opting for long sleeves in casual attire. Nothing wrong with toned abs, but not sure if going bare midriff will make shoulders look bigger. Maybe a certain colour of nails can shrink your hands.
Let me know how these ideas work for now. I'll try again later.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

As mentioned by Shannon, it's all about proportions. Wide shoulders can be hidden a bit by choosing a larger cup size. For instance I have a 44 cm/17.3 inch shoulder (measured across the back from the tip of one scapula to the other) and a 95cm/42 inch underbust and usually I wear D cup breastforms. E cups also work proportionally but start making it difficult to find women's clothing that fits, as the (over)bust measurement starts getting very big, especially compared to the waist and everything looks baggy unless you take it in yourself (Not hard to do, even possible to do by hand, but a sewing machine helps).

When wearing stuff that is long enough to cover your upper legs (at least to most way down your thighs) it can also help a LOT to have add padding on your hips and rear end, as women with wider shoulders usually also have wider hips. This also helps to create the illusion of a narrower waist and let's dresses and skirts fall much better down the back as they are usually sewn to take the extra curve there into account. The added width at the bottom really helps to "re-balance" your figure and take the attention away from your shoulders. Choosing a skirt with a wider bottom can also help. Fitted skirts are nice, but they can really accentuate a flat ass and hips too, while an A-line or poofy skirt can hide that.

As to the clothing, when it comes to slutty/skimpy it becomes hard to really pad anything or hide anything, just do what women everywhere should/are told to do: Embrace your shape and just go with it. Put on the skimpiest/laciest bra that will hold your breastforms of choice, take the shortest skirt you like, (lacy) underwear is optional, having the skirt actually cover your privates is too.

Or go the other way and go for something classy and elegant. Longer skirt, more fitted top. Up to you to go with either a dress or a skirt/blouse combo (or even pants+blouse). This will give you the option of doing more with shape wear and padding. Long sleeves with a bit of puffiness at the shoulder can help hide the bi/tri-ceps. Short sleeves can work to but in my experience it can sometimes be heard to find a short sleeved womens shirt with a wide enough cuff to accommodate a bigger upper arm and nothing is more annoying than a tight sleeve cuff riding up your arm all the time.

If you want to get breastforms, it's good to know your underbust size before you go bra shopping and have an idea what kind of breast size you would like to have. Us cross-dressers have a luxury girls don't usually have though, we can choose our cup-size, and change our mind too :mrgreen: . Then you can decide what you want to spend. At first you could just go with something cheap and home-made, like rice or bird-seed in pantyhose as forms, just to get a feel for what size you would like to be and what "feels" right. A step up from there is probably the "teardrop" style breast forms. Higher end you start looking at silicone breastplates and vest style breast forms. It's up to you to decide what works for you, personally for more casual wear I prefer the teardrop forms, as the vest style breast plates take more effort to put on and take off (Plus I have one in E cup size with silicone filling and the weight definitely becomes noticeable after an hour or 2. I definitely understand where women are coming from when they say having big boobs sucks... :shock: )

When it comes to exactly what outfit to buy, it's entirely up to you and very much dependent on what YOU would like to wear (I know that's not a very useful answer but it's the only thing I can say). My prefered style might be very different from your preferred style. I like quote-unquote "victorian" style maids dresses, or short-ish (but not super short) and frilly ones. I have some fitted stuff, but it's harder to make it look good as a man. For casual wear I tend to gravitate more to (modern) vintage styles. This might all not be your thing at all.

To start getting an idea of what you specifically like you could just start browsing some online womens clothing sellers. Don't look specifically at what is exactly your size is or how expensive it is. Start of by just browsing and looking at what catches your eye and makes you think "hey, I'd love to wear something like that". What styles do you like, what color combos look good to you, do you like patters or pleats, wide flowy styles or more tight fitting, etc, etc. Get a feel for what you like and then start your shopping adventure from there. If you don't want to go shopping in person, many, many online stores now have size tables for either their brand or even individual pieces of clothing, so get a tape measure, find an online guide on how to measure yourself, put on your breastforms (and optionally other padding) and measure yourself to determine what size you need. This is unfortunately not all that standardized so you may have to shop around a bit to find out what works for you.

Sorry for the rambly nature of the post, but I think I got the basics down. Feel free to ask more if you have questions.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
john

Post by john »

Oh wow that was very detailed. Thank you so much