Another walk but a weird feeling one!!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
simonelovesyou

Another walk but a weird feeling one!!

Post by simonelovesyou »

A
Last edited by simonelovesyou on 18 Sep 2020, 07:51, edited 2 times in total.
invunrible

Re: Another walk but a weird feeling one!!

Post by invunrible »

Yeah. Absolutely been there.

What gave me confidence was forcing myself to walk. I actually headed out of town for work and booked an air bnb in a suburb. I drove a couple of kilometres away the night before the walk and I bluetacked 2 keys to a lamp post and a fence.
The accommodation was down a driveway with no one at the front. I came in from work, got undressed into a towel and placed my suitcase into the car with all my guy clothes.
I placed the car keys into my pelican tool case and then i lock a padlock through the lock rings. I kept a pocket knife to cut into the tool box open as an emergency release but that would make life hard to get back home with a busted tool box and raise questions at work the next day.
So I went for a shower and a shave, then got the makeup on, put breast forms on, tights with a leotard over the top. I then put a corset on under a cute skater dress, and heels. The corset not only added shape but also kinda locked everything in with the leotard. I walked down the drive and saw traffic. The butterflies I had were crazy. It was about 9 30pm in winter. I came back in. Then was like I have to do this. I have to get my keys otherwise I am stuffed tomorrow. So out I went. I started walking like I was on a mission and away I was. The best feeling ever.

I think once you step out and start walking you are sorted. I have now walked alot crossdressed. Mostly I force myself to. Seperation on the locking of the guy clothes vs going out is a biggie. Having a few hours between helps from backing out. If you are dressed already and haven't locked your guy clothes away then you can back out. So lock your guy stuff 3 hours before.

Next time go 100m out the drive and turn back. Get your breath then go again. I also recommend planning a route that loops. Aim for 1km or 2 if you have super comfy heels. I can go 4 to 5km now. Usually at about 4km/hour. I usually go in platforms. 5 inch but find platform with a block heel the easiest to walk in.

Try again and let us know how you go.
BoundInKasugai

Re: Another walk but a weird feeling one!!

Post by BoundInKasugai »

invunrible wrote:So out I went. I started walking like I was on a mission and away I was. The best feeling ever.
Sounds like quite an advanture! Thanks for the tips!