WHY? HOW?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

WHY? HOW?

Post by restricted »

I'm sitting here today in bright red panties and a long jersey skirt. My top is a male T short and a jumper. It's comfortable and I now wear skirts all the time indoors on y own. Do why is it that normally I don't feel the cold in my arms and shoulders, and normally it's my legs that are cold.

But not today. Today i this thin jersey skirt, my legs are lovely and warm, even more than when wearing jeans or trousers. But today its my waist up that is cold. How. The skirt material is thin and yet, there it is one pair of warm legs. I haven't got a clue why that is.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
invunrible

Re: WHY? HOW?

Post by invunrible »

I find women's clothing is usually warmer than men's. Not too sure why you might have a difference though. What's the actual temperature where you are at?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Today i this thin jersey skirt, my legs are lovely and warm, even more than when wearing jeans or trousers. But today its my waist up that is cold. How. The skirt material is thin and yet, there it is one pair of warm legs. I haven't got a clue why that is.
When you are relaxed, your veins are free and you have good blood flow. Last Monday I did my Taichi exercises with only a thin T-shirt and I was still too warm at 17°C, while the others were wearing a jacket or thick pullover.
Usually the cold starts at the ends of your body: fingers, toes, nose. If you concentrate on relaxing there, you can even get them warm.
The mind can be strong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF8dkjEdKNo
restricted

Post by restricted »

It's not cold. Cloudy though. But I have always had this problem. Normally it was the legs that are cold and in the middle of winter I could go without a jumper or coat. I have had to wear thick tights before. But this time, it's the wrong way round. Not that I mind.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.