A practical joke that might lead to something good

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kinbaku

Re: A practical joke that might lead to something good

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to see that you have recovered, and are busiest as I have seen.
He's full of life again, busier than ever.
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to see that you have recovered, and are busiest as I have seen.
He's full of life again, busier than ever.
Yes, I'm up for it. Full of beans now. I have bought some khaki coloured panties and they are the softest brief style I have. Sadly for the day I have to wear bloomers as she is a frumpy old woman. On Monday he is going to be told she was knocking at his door but I never told her that was his house. (He will go shopping). :lol:

With this longish flowy skirt, I might go in for Strictly Come Dancing.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

The woman who was supposed o give me a makeover hs not responded so it looks like I'll have to do my own makeup. :(
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

restricted wrote:The woman who was supposed o give me a makeover hs not responded so it looks like I'll have to do my own makeup. :(
Who knows, there is still time! And a big mask saves you some if the trouble if you want... :P
restricted

Post by restricted »

Well, yes there is plenty of time. He goes away every weekend and when he gets back this week, that (non existent) woman will be seen knocking on his door. I don't know who told her where he lives. It wasn't me! :lol:

I am annoyed as today I was expecting a parcel and have now been told it will be here on Monday. It's another wig (grey hair for an old lady). But I did say I would take her and her husband out for lunch if the joke comes off.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thank goodness you don't live in the 'states. We have Labour Day here. No mail 'till Tuesday.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

We used to have a superb service where you could post the keys to your handcuffs to yourself and they would be there by 8.30 next morning. Then we had another 12.20 delivery. Now we get our one delivery anywhere between 11.30 to 2.30 pm. One week it was so bad, they delivered on a Sunday as the postman was so slow.

The woman has contacted me. She has been busy.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:The woman has contacted me. She has been busy.
I hope she can help you. With 2 you can finish it better than alone.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I am no good with makeup. Okay, I can put the false nails on and paint them but facial make up is difficult for me as a family trait means I can't lift my arms up for long. Besides women have more practice.

I have been looking at ideas of how to shape my eyebrows using paper glue. (After I have trimmed them). I'm giving all my make-up to her after and taking her and her husband out for a meal.

The woman was seen knocking at his door on Saturday so she knows where he lives. I asked around and everybody denies telling her where he lives.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Monday morning at about 10 it happens. :D She tells me she is laughing already. Wait until Monday when I answer the door ready dressed and in my pinny doing my housework. Bloomers, petticoat and all. :rofl:

I'll let her see my door lock system and hopefully she might close the locks and take the keys. :whip: :shock: :lol:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I'll let her see my door lock system and hopefully she might close the locks and take the keys. :whip: :shock: :lol:
Exciting. I wouldn't dare hand over the keys. :shock:
restricted

Post by restricted »

The last time I did it, was with a chain with two locks and it took two women to decide if I should be allowed to get dressed. Both had to decide if I could get dressed. 5 women and I was the only one in a skirt. They had the time of their life easing me. It was great. :D

But it all went wrong when I was dressed as a slave girl. Two of the carers came in. I never had time so wrapped the rope around my wrists and they towed me in. My bed ridden wife laughed. But they were supped to chain me outside and lock the door. My neighbour and the hairdresser were supposed to find me. But one told their office and they reported e to social services who fell about laughing when it was explained. My neighbour and hairdresser were upset as they were going to have the time of their life teasing. I had notices up "Slave Auction in the Kasbah today".
restricted

Post by restricted »

The big day tomorrow. I am getting nervous but it should be a good laugh.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Good luck and remember to have fun!
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'm a little worried as he phoned yesterday (he'd gone out for the day) and said he won't meet her. I'll try and calm him down and suggest that he comes to my house and have a cup of tea with her.... :D