A practical joke that might lead to something good

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

A practical joke that might lead to something good

Post by restricted »

I am going to play a joke on my mate who keeps telling me how when he was younger he was God's gift to women and how he used to have it off with girls everywhere.

So I have arranged for him to get a visit from one of his women who he did the deed with. I have told him a woman came looking for him, but wouldn't say why she wanted to see him, or give her name, and I never had my phone on me so I couldn't get a photograph. She will turn up again this week while he is away.

I'm going to knock on his door and when he answers the door, it will be .........me. :shock: :lol: :oops:

A woman is coming round to give me a makeover. She says she is looking forward to seeing it and the device I made to stop me backing out by covering the bedroom door handles. I'm hoping she will get to love the power of stopping me from getting dressed again and want to do it again. Hopefully seeing as I can't get dressed without her permission might turn her on. Especially if she threatens to take the keys home., even does just that to force me to stay indoors in this pandemic.

She will be taking a photo of when he sees me for the first time. :shock: :D
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A practical joke that might lead to something good

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

OK, so :
A. I assume your mate has not see this woman in a long time,
B. You know this woman well enough to impersonate her for all of the time you expect this ruse to go on
and
C. You look like her a bit?

Yep, that's gonna' be a good time had by all. I'm not sure I would post of photo of your mate here, though. Seems unfair. Plus, if he happens to find it here, he may discover your identity by putting 2 and 2 together. Not sure how out in the open your lifestyle is. He may not be happy after this, and might use this knowledge the wrong way.
Have fun, and play it cool 8)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

She doesn't exist. He lived in Ireland for some time so it might be anyone from there or London who he used to know. He says he knew a lot of women intimately years ago. So this one is going to turn up asking why he left her at the altar. Or she wants some money for the child benefit he has never paid. As I say, when he answers the door and sees my back, he will ask what do you want? Then I will turn round and ask him the question... :rofl: Then I will invite him back to my place to have tea with the woman who is giving me the makeover and myself.

Of course by then she might get the feeling she doesn't want to let go of the keys. :D :whip:

I won't post a picture of him anywhere. This is only a joke on him.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'm getting nervous now. I have been told it's too late to back out and she can't wait to see everything including the bars across the bedroom door ,, :shock:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I'm getting nervous now. I have been told it's too late to back out and she can't wait to see everything including the bars across the bedroom door ,, :shock:
Exciting. :shock:
Good luck. :hi:
restricted

Post by restricted »

I told her that two girls I know have sent me a petticoat and a air of bloomers. I do them a favour and hopefully they will return the favour. They borrowed the petticoat from a charity shop and I have to send it back there once the deed is done. I said I hope it's not windy, but I suppose the petticoat will help. Her response is that the bloomers will save me. I said I will wear my boxers instead. I'm praying she demands I wear the bloomers.

An email from the girls will insist that I am made to wear them and kept in them all day. :oops:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

The suspense is killing me!
restricted

Post by restricted »

BoundInKasugai wrote:The suspense is killing me!
It's driving me mad as well. Nothing can happen until the kids go back to school. Then she will be free to enjoy herself. All my neighbours are in on it and can't wait. I will put pictures up.

I'm hoping she gets to like the idea that I can't get dressed again until she says so.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I think I look like Roy Orbison . The woman reckons it doesn't look like me. Full photo will be available after.
Attachments
roy orison 2.jpg
roy orison 2.jpg (38.14 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

restricted wrote:I think I look like Roy Orbison . The woman reckons it doesn't look like me. Full photo will be available after.
Haha, a little I suppose. I do like the sunglasses!
Shannon SteelSlave

restricted wrote:I think I look like Roy Orbison . The woman reckons it doesn't look like me. Full photo will be available after.
Very Jackie-O
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Roy Orbison?

He did sing "Pretty Woman"! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

bound_jenny wrote:Roy Orbison?

He did sing "Pretty Woman"! 8)

Jenny.
As long as what happens make me laugh and not "Crying" !
restricted

Post by restricted »

This weekend. Trial run to see how long it takes to get made up, false nails and all. Then when he comes home, he will be told she has been seen knocking at his door.
Shannon SteelSlave

Good to see that you have recovered, and are busiest as I have seen.
👠👠