Wow

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Wow

Post by restricted »

Well I ordered two skirts, a mini and a midi. The mini has turned up and it is very restrictive. If the midi one is the same, it's going to be a perfect hobble skirt. *Thoughts of being forced to walk in this and heels^ :oops: :evil: :shock: :lol: :whip:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Girls-Women- ... SwmbVfBCmG
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Re: Wow

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Well I ordered two skirts, a mini and a midi. The mini has turned up and it is very restrictive. If the midi one is the same, it's going to be a perfect hobble skirt. *Thoughts of being forced to walk in this and heels^ :oops: :evil: :shock: :lol: :whip:

Do they also deliver the lady? She can come and tie me up. :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
restricted wrote:Well I ordered two skirts, a mini and a midi. The mini has turned up and it is very restrictive. If the midi one is the same, it's going to be a perfect hobble skirt. *Thoughts of being forced to walk in this and heels^ :oops: :evil: :shock: :lol: :whip:

Do they also deliver the lady? She can come and tie me up. :rofl:
You're just a crazy hormone driven teenager, aren't you, K?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You're just a crazy hormone driven teenager, aren't you, K?
Yes, it keeps me young. An old fox always likes a green leaf. :rofl:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Mini skirt, this is how tight it is, I'l add the other later.
Attachments
DSCN2381 (2).JPG
DSCN2381 (2).JPG (91.52 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

New midi length stretchy wet look skirt arrived. it gives a maximum 18 inches stride pushing against the material. 1ft is the normal step. I bought it 6 sizes too small. :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I bought it 6 sizes too small. :D
In Dutch: "Spannend :!: ", this word has 2 meanings: it's tight and it's exciting. :)
restricted

Post by restricted »

It's so tight, I'd have to tape my member down between my legs. It didn't work like this so it's rear view images only. For now.

Next month it will be a long skirt.
Attachments
DSCN2383 (2).JPG
DSCN2383 (2).JPG (86.88 KiB) Viewed 2430 times
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

restricted wrote:It's so tight, I'd have to tape my member down between my legs. It didn't work like this so it's rear view images only. For now.

Next month it will be a long skirt.
...well, rear view looks great. For the next month, try on a long pencil skirt 8)
restricted

Post by restricted »

That was supposed to be a midi pencil skirt. I ordered another one a long one but it didn't come up us good, not was it a wet one, just a long stretchy one. I have found one and will order it soon.
Last edited by restricted on 31 Aug 2020, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I have found one and will order it soon.
I'm looking forward to it. :hi:
restricted

Post by restricted »

There is one that lets you tell them how small the circle at the hem needs to be. I'll be free at weekends so I wonder if I can get that woman who is going to give me a makeover, a chance to tie my hands behind my back, the leave me for a few hours! :lol:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Lovely this morning. In my midi skirt that is tight and a petticoat underneath. My leg movements were restricted.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Love the skirts!