dressing during lockdown

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
marsha leanne

dressing during lockdown

Post by marsha leanne »

i have been a casual but addicted dresser for many years. Always at home, very much a home body with short back yard out door adventures. i do not go out in public but that is just me.
i always thought that this was a simple aversion and that it would not become life altering. once i retired and the wife was always out doing volunteer work, i had the house to myself, with little chance of being interrupted. I became a very happy contented dresser. daily wearings were the norm, and my wardrobe grew. Although the wife is aware, she is not involved but makes sure i have time. She just does not want to see it,.

Since lockdown, (and for us it is now 145 days,), I have found myself getting very agitated that i can not dress right now. i will under dress in panties almost every day, but i miss my dresses and bras!

What are some of you doing to reduce the stress of NOT being able to dress?
kinbaku

Re: dressing during lockdown

Post by kinbaku »

I am not into crossdressing, but is it not possible to arrange with your wife (she knows it anyway) to isolate you at regular intervals to dress up?
And think about what you can do extra for her. Talk to her about it. A stressed person is not nice for both.
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

[quote="marsha leanne"]i have been a casual but addicted dresser for many years. Always at home, very much a home body with short back yard out door adventures. i do not go out in public but that is just me.
i always thought that this was a simple aversion and that it would not become life altering. once i retired and the wife was always out doing volunteer work, i had the house to myself, with little chance of being interrupted. I became a very happy contented dresser. daily wearings were the norm, and my wardrobe grew. Although the wife is aware, she is not involved but makes sure i have time. She just does not want to see it,.

Since lockdown, (and for us it is now 145 days,), I have found myself getting very agitated that i can not dress right now. i will under dress in panties almost every day, but i miss my dresses and bras!

What are some of you doing to reduce the stress of NOT being able to dress?[/quote]

Similar issues as my wife has now retired, I retired first so had a few years with days alone to dress during the day on the “out of sight out of mind” basis. Now her other day/evening out trips are also off the card there are dilemmas and conflicts. It is very difficult and until some form of normal going out resumes not sure there can be an answer. Either the CDer suffers from non dressing or the partner suffers from seeing it!
blackfive
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

It's a shame they can't enjoy this. Ideally, you should talk to their wives about this, although I know it can be difficult to do so. Another option is that you might want to get dressed for a while at night after your wives fall asleep.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Actually the lockdown has been a boon for CD activity. I can finally do what I could only dream about before, and that is wear a dress and heels to work. Wife knows that I’m often in my office for 4 hours at a time, meetings and all. I keep my clothes in a closet in my home office and even have access to a bathroom which I can get to without being seen from below. Great for nature breaks and for doing makeup on days that I decide to go all in. Otherwise it is late at night or early in the morning.

Trips out are more of a challenge, but there are occasions when the wife may be away for enough hours on a medical appointment that I can manage a short trip out, even if just for a short drive.