I'm helping some woman

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

I'm helping some woman

Post by restricted »

I put it on here, but if the admin think it's best elsewhere, then I cannot object. The reason I put it here is because it involves a mother who lets her son wear dresses. (He's only 7 or 8). But what has happened is that neighbours of hers are making her life a misery. They have filed complaints that have been proved to be false etc. But they are saying she is forcing her son to be gay.
I've told her most cross dressers are straight. You can't train kids to be straight or gay. He is not hurting anyone if he likes the feel of the material or the coolness of the design. She lets him play with girls toys as well. I said that Action Man was a doll for boys. A skipping rope will make him fit and she has no need to worry apart from how he would be treated at school.

Is there anything anybody could add? When I looked after my late wife, I said the community Matron about waring a nurses dress seems to calm her down. The Matron's reply was "It will calm you down as well". It did.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I'm helping some woman

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This really sounds like a case of nosy neighbours. It is not illegal to be a cross dresser or homosexual. My psychology classes would probably disagree with technical terms, but I don't think any 7 year old has developed a sexual identity.
Advice? All I can think of is that if any of these busy bodied people confront your friend directly, she should just dare them to call the authorities to investigate. If a report from them doesn't put child abuse thoughts out of their heads, then nothing will, I guess.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When I was young, a neighbor boy also wore women's clothes and high heels. We thought it was weird at the time (no internet or information at the time) but nothing was said about it and we let him do whatever he wanted. Both by his mother and by all the neighbors.
And now in these modern times are they making problems about it :?:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

restricted wrote: put it on here, but if the admin think it's best elsewhere, then I cannot object. The reason I put it here is because it involves a mother who lets her son wear dresses. (He's only 7 or . But what has happened is that neighbours of hers are making her life a misery. They have filed complaints that have been proved to be false etc. But they are saying she is forcing her son to be gay.
kinbaku wrote:And now in these modern times are they making problems about it
It sounds like the more orthodox teachings of the Kirk (either Presbyterian or Catholic) is rearing its head. The Scottish clergy are renowned for their 'fire and brimstone' sermons, neither church
s' 'Orthodox' adherents are known for liberalism, especially concerning the 'sin' of sex.

Of course she could always say he has seen soldiers wearing Kilts so he sees nothing wrong in dresses.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Maybe the point here should be to know if the mother is influencing him in some way or if her son made his decision alone to do it. :?
restricted

Post by restricted »

He just wants to do it. She doesn't push him.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.