Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Yippee

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:Now do I put the rubbish out tomorrow in my micro skirt with or without panties or my games skirt, midi or long skirt?
It's goin' be cold. Better go long with panties.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

I think it might be panties and skater skirt so if the wind is blowing...... Move over Marilyn Monroe. I should have a long tight skirt in two weks which mean walking wil be akward so putting the rubbish out will be hindered.,.. :oops: :shock:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:I think it might be panties and skater skirt so if the wind is blowing...... Move over Marilyn Monroe. I should have a long tight skirt in two weks which mean walking wil be akward so putting the rubbish out will be hindered.,.. :oops: :shock:
You asked me, and I told you. Now on the other hand, I don't mind if my "advice" leads you to the answer you truly want.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

It depends how cold it will be. At least a short black skirt can be mistaken for boxer pants.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

12 inch skirt, khaki panties. With the aid of mirrors I found the panties are not on display. No wonder girls like them. It wasn't cold. I can't wait until I get paid so I can get some tighter longer skirts so I have to shimmy to the rubbish pile and won't be able to dash about.

I am meeting some people. We will be two meters apart. The people are 5 women. I joked to one that maybe I should put a nice dress on and make it a ladies day. I was surprised at her reply that she would love it. Maybe if we meet again seeds of me being dressed by them could be sewn. One asked me if I was wearing my kilt. Not this time.

Funny how tastes change. At one time I couldn't stand wet look skirts or jersey ones. Now I love them.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

restricted wrote:I joked to one that maybe I should put a nice dress on and make it a ladies day
That is not a joke. It is a dream (...at least for me :mrgreen: )