Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Yippee

Post by restricted »

I have a whole week to myself where I can go en femme as long as I want. What I really need is a woman to choose what I have to wear and lock my clothes away. :whip:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Yippee

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe we can help. List your outfits here, and someone from here can post daily their choice. You'll have to hide and lock your civilian clothes yourself. Or just do it now. Then you're stuck having to wear the naughty things by default.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

I can lock the bedroom doors with my clothes in and leave the key hanging up in a spot in the garden where it could be seen from the houses at the back. If I put them out at night, no one will see. So it's a whole day stuck like that until it gets dark again.
These are my latest ones. Some I've shown

Long grey skirt
Long black skirt
Knee length purple skirt.
Knee length b;ack skirt.
Knee length blue skirt.
Midi khaki skirt
White games skirt
White Skater skirt (short)
Black Wet Look Skater skirt (short)
White Tennis skort
White knee length flower skirt
Long green flared flowery skirt

2 more black skirts turned up today. is 15 inches long and the other knee length. Bout smaller than I should have but well made and nice and tight. Forces the legs together.

[
Red vest type T shirt
Green vest type T shirt.
Cream blouse.
White girls T shirt
Red shirt type blouse
Lots of my own T shirts in blue, khaki. They can all be used.

Flat shoes

3 inch heels, but in view of my crocked legs I won't where them for a while.

6 nurses dresses. 2 blue, 1 navy, 3 green

There is also my mustard roll neck blouse that I put pearls on with at times and also of course my pinny. It will start on Saturday.. The long flowery skirt comes with a nice cotton petticoat that makes it swell out. I love the way that skirt rustles. I have to press the nurses dresses. The blue ones come with a nurses cap. The navy one comes with a Matron's cap. I'll let people pick which one. Unfortunately, I still cannot bend over enough to get stockings or tights on. But I like it as no make up is required. Mind you, that gives me a job the first day. Ironing my uniform for day 2.

With the other outfits the white flowery skirt is tight (ish) The khaki top goes with the long khaki skirt that girl bought me. She thinks I have given it to a charity shop. I tried dropping hints she should get me ready but although she laughed she said no more. But she did agree that girls have it better for choice of clothing. Even the girl next door thought it is weird. Well, it is, isn't it.

Photos will be posted.

I must get round to making another hobble skirt. This time knee length and in a sturdy material. Last time it was satin and I sweated buckets. Maybe denim or even an old sheet died black. More skirts on way., Instead of locks I have decided that as my tools are in tool boxes in the bedrooms, I can remove to door handles, lock them in my car and not be able to open te doors unless I smash them down.

Bedroom doors ready to start. As I live on my own, the door will be left open until Saturday.. It has given me an idea. I'll look for a small chain for next time so it can be threaded through the door handle holes and the tow bedroom doors can be chained together. The handles in the car and the keys to the locks left out in the back garden where everyone can see them.

Attachments
DSCN2269.JPG
Last edited by restricted on 11 Aug 2020, 12:46, edited 8 times in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

I'll take the 1st shift. It's hot as hell here, so I choose White knee length flower skirt, own T shirts in khaki, (or any loose fitting top), no shoes today.
When you're ready for a wardrobe change, just post here again, and the 1st member to see it will decide.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I want to prepare you immediately for the next day: flat shoes and throw a die (or use the internet) for the nurse dresses: 1-2 for the blue, 3 for the navy and 4-6 for the green.
If you have a bandana or a silk cloth, you can also wear it on your head all day long to prevent sweating.
It is nice that you are doing better. :hi:
restricted

Post by restricted »

The keys to my clothes will be locked in the car. That is at the front of the house so it will have to be a case of going out very early in the morning or very late at night. I moved thev original post on here to the start.
Last edited by restricted on 29 Jul 2020, 13:34, edited 2 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

I might recommend adding any forgotten outfits or articles of clothing to the 3rd post by editting. Easier to shop from when my turns come up. Maybe a new request for wardrobe change every 8 hours, and a brief description of what you plan to do. I might pick out those 3 inch heels for bedtime, as you indicated you can't really walk in them.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I'd go for the blue one with the nurses cap. :hi:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'll take the 1st shift. It's hot as hell here, so I choose White knee length flower skirt, own T shirts in khaki, (or any loose fitting top), no shoes today.
Watch for the photos to prove I did it. I'll have to wear sandals as there is some outside housework to do. I've worked out the angles for the camera already. I'll have to be quick as it is fully visible from the houses at the back. I hope my nerve holds.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:It has given me an idea. I'll look for a small chain for next time so it can be threaded through the door handle holes and the tow bedroom doors can be chained together. The handles in the car and the keys to the locks left out in the back garden where everyone can see them.
Good idea with those doors. :)
restricted

Post by restricted »

I tried to see how long it would take for the ice to melt to release a key. Then I found the mistake. You need the key to lock it. The lock doesn't lock just by closing it. :lol: Idiot. But so far it has not been quite 8 hours and the key has not ben released. It shouldn't be long though.

Getting the clothing ready for tomorrow. And listing my jobs.

Cleaning rear window.
Tidy lounge, vacuum, polish and dust.
Iron uniform for next day plus other ironing.

Outfits for Saturday and Sunday sorted. On Sunday another outfit will need to be picked. Photos will be put up.

I'm looking forward to it. I haven't got ear-rings any more. But I don't know if makeup should be applied or not. I'll let people decide. For the nurses one, I might try stockings or tights again. (Make up not needed for that one.

The doors. I have found there is no need to lock both of them. I have a chain that fits through the handle. The bedroom side will have a pin though it (with a washer to save damaging the door) and the stairs side with have the padlock. The chain is strong and yet thin so it will revolve inside the lock shaft cavity and not allow the door to open or allow any tool in it to open the door. I'll try that tonight.

Maybe I should put strong hasps on the doors with the excuse that if I go away, the doors can be locked.

IF THIS WORKS, WE CAN START A SERIES OF OTHER PEOPLE, BUT PHOTOS MUST BE POSTED TO PROVE THEY DID IT. Someone put their name forward for the week after next. Vacuum out and ironing board set up. Monday's outfit has to be sorted.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:For the nurses one, I might try stockings or tights again. (Make up not needed for that one).
If it is no problem to put them on, try tights.
Last edited by kinbaku on 01 Aug 2020, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Day 1. Tomorrow. Saturday 1st August. Outfit:- Pink satin boyshorts. White cotton slip. White pink flowers knee length skirt. White bra with C size breast breasts. White T shirt to show bra off.
Flat shoes for working outdoors. Green scarf.

Work. Clean rear windows of house. Wash kitchen floor. hoover front room, porch and stairs carpet. Iron nurses uniform for Sunday.

Someone think about Monday's outfit. Have fun as dominatrix.

Photos will be posted.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

restricted wrote:Day 1. Tomorrow. Saturday 1st August. Outfit:- Pink satin boyshorts. White cotton slip. White pink flowers knee length skirt. White bra with C size breast breasts. White T shirt to show bra off.
Flat shoes for working outdoors. Green scarf.

Work. Clean rear windows of house. Wash kitchen floor. hoover front room, porch and stairs carpet. Iron nurses uniform for Sunday.

Someone think about Monday's outfit. Have fun as dominatrix.

Photos will be posted.
Ok, for Monday:

Green flowery skirt, cream blouse (neatly ironed of course), stockings if you can manage. Wear a pinny only while doing household chores. Have fun :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
restricted

Post by restricted »

I went to start work and found the battery had gone flat on my camera so I have to wait an hour to start while it recharges. But phots will be provided. Door locked and handles in car so I am stuck. But it does mean I can't go out wasting money.

I thought something was wrong and it was. I had set the timer on washing machine wrong so now I have to hang out my washing in about an hour. :oops: :lol: But battery charged and I took the first photo of me cleaning the windows.

I think I may have been caught although no one has knocked. Washing out n ow and I've just heard someone next door when they have gone away. Still, if it is the mum, she might like to blackmail me into becoming her maid... :lol: :whip: Nope, the son came back.

I