Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kinbaku

Re: Yippee

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Glued and screwed.
If you make two rings at the back of the top shelf where the left door handle can slide in
and at the back of the bottom shelf two rings where the right door handle can slide in,
you don't have to glue anything. (Only the hinges :oops: ).
restricted

Post by restricted »

They separate. Put the top piece on first with the flaps up, put the bottom piece in place and let the hinge flaps drop onto the hasp. Once I have it ready for the next stage I'll put more pictures up.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:They separate. Put the top piece on first with the flaps up, put the bottom piece in place and let the hinge flaps drop onto the hasp. Once I have it ready for the next stage I'll put more pictures up.
Wondering how you made sure that the two shelves cannot be raised or lowered. My system is more difficult to install. I look forward to your next pictures. Thank you for sharing.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Lockable bar in various stages. Wood to be planed and painted yet. 1/ sow how the top bar is held by the down parts of the top bar. 2/ The spacer to make sure the top bar is held steady. 3/ Top bar with hasp flaps in up position.
Attachments
DSCN2390.JPG
DSCN2388.JPG
DSCN2387.JPG
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Re: Yippee 2nd lot of door bar system

Post by restricted »

1/ Bottom bar and locator peg. 2/ Left hand door showing handle hidden. 3/ Right hand door handle showing both parts of bar in place,

As I say, now to sandpaper and paint.
Attachments
DSCN2391.JPG
DSCN2397.JPG
DSCN2399.JPG
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:1/ Bottom bar and locator peg. 2/ Left hand door showing handle hidden. 3/ Right hand door handle showing both parts of bar in place,

As I say, now to sandpaper and paint.
Yes, this is easier to install than my system. :)
I think the friction by the spacer is enough, but you could attach two more small blocks to the back of the bottom shelf that go under the door handles. That way, the planks can certainly no longer be lifted after the locks are closed.
SmallBlockAtTheRightSide.jpg
SmallBlockAtTheRightSide.jpg (7.37 KiB) Viewed 2147 times
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'm looking at getting a piece of steel or wood to cover it. But in the meantime I have glued some blocks of wood to the bottom part so when the bottom part is put up to the rest, the handle can't be pulled down. But to give it a better finish, the ends will be covered in 3 x 1 inch wood or 3 x 1/8th steel.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious error. I never thought of that.
Last edited by restricted on 18 Aug 2020, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:As I say, now to sandpaper and paint.
Also, before finishing it, test it to see if the locator peg is the correct size so that you cannot turn the bottom half towards you.
This can be easily solved by fitting the locator peg into the top shelf spacer like a lock.
shelf.jpg
shelf.jpg (9.14 KiB) Viewed 2138 times
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have tried it, the hasps and the location lug prevent the bottom part from tilting forward. The lug is stuck to the bottom part and free at the top. Later I might add more lugs stuck to the top part. That will help keep the bottom part in check. :lol:
Attachments
DSCN2401.JPG
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I have tried it, the hasps and the location lug prevent the bottom part from tilting forward. The lug is stuck to the bottom part and free at the top. Later I might add more lugs stuck to the top part. That will help keep the bottom part in check. :lol:
Then you can start painting. :hi: :rofl:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Wooden locating lugs glued and screwed onto the top part at the back now. Waiting for the glue to dry. It makes it stronger.

Sadly when I tried it, the two parts were still loose. So I screwed some 1/8th Perspex trips to the top bit at the front, and found that it held the bottom part tight. Maybe put some epoxy resin between the Perspex and the wood. Epoxy resin put into screw heads. More Perspex to cover the screws.

I don't know whether to paint it white, black or aluminium to make it look like it's made of metal.

Now as I am playing a joke on someone and will be knocking at his door while in a skirt and blouse etc., I might ask the woman giving me the makeover, to save me from backing out if I lose my nerve, will she fit the locks and hold the keys? The last time the women who held the keys enjoyed the power. That was done with a simple chain and two locks. They both had to agree to let me get dressed. Tell tell the truth, I loved it. So did they as they admitted individually .
restricted

Post by restricted »

Now painted black. All screws are unreachable now. I'm at the mercy of whoever locks my clothes away.

Tonight's session. Micro skirt, stockings, heeled shoes, wig, gag, bra, inserts, large sunglasses, red pantries and red top. A hooker it is. Sadly captured by her pimp and left chained up as a warning to others. Photo to come later. (Suggested by kinbaku)

That was posted at 15.17. The time now is 20.41. I have spent 2 .5 hours trying to get my back door locked and and looking for my skirt. I have just found it so I'll have to do it tomorrow now.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote: ... heeled shoes, ... so I'll have to do it tomorrow now.
Be careful not to overload your tendons. :hi:
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'm ready to do a trick. I'm good but cheap! My last client did an upskirt phot. I would report him but I'd have to explain why I'm dressed for action.

My pimp says I have been cheating on him so is going to make me suffer by chaining me up all night. Oh yeah says I. You and who's army.

I hope this is to your satisfaction kinbaku.
Attachments
DSCN2402 (2)_LI.jpg
DSCN2403 (2)_LI.jpg
DSCN2405.JPG
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:
restricted wrote: ... heeled shoes, ... so I'll have to do it tomorrow now.
Be careful not to overload your tendons. :hi:
Rosie definitely must have listened to my suggestion to stretch the tendons in preparation.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠