Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kinbaku

Re: Yippee

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I hope this is to your satisfaction kinbaku.
Yes, and I admire your large earrings too. :wink:
restricted

Post by restricted »

I couldn't get the bondage pictures done. Well, not yet anyway. It took too long to to chain myself up. :rofl:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Blow this, putting my rubbish out while wearing a skirt has become a weekly thrill by wearing a skirt while slipping out to put the trash bags out. But now it's getting colder, maybe tights next week or a ,long skirt. Shame, it was lovely going out in a short skirt showing my knickers. No wonder girls like them.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Blow this, putting my rubbish out while wearing a skirt has become a weekly thrill by wearing a skirt while slipping out to put the trash bags out. But now it's getting colder, maybe tights next week or a ,long skirt. Shame, it was lovely going out in a short skirt showing my knickers. No wonder girls like them.
Nice to hear that you can still enjoy taking out the trash bags. If your tendons are doing better, you might want to try wearing high heels. They make a nice ticking sound if you want to be quick. :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

A nice ticking sound, probably followed by a loud crash, followed by "who's out there".
I hope you are also recycling. Ordering more things just to throw away would be bad for earth. Maybe smaller trash cans and bags. Have fun with it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:A nice ticking sound, probably followed by a loud crash, followed by "who's out there".
I hope you are also recycling. Ordering more things just to throw away would be bad for earth. Maybe smaller trash cans and bags. Have fun with it.
Just this morning at 7h00am I took out my trash after three months. Unfortunately, because I sort everything very well (paper, glass, plastic and vegetable waste do not end up in the waste) this only happens once every 2-3 months. Because a company has taken over the garbage collection from the municipality, I have to pay for collection 12 times a year. I now pay four times more than last year. :(
How a regulation could sometimes work contrary. Fortunately I see that the pollution of the earth is more important than my money. Someone else might stop sorting.
restricted

Post by restricted »

We are lucky in that we still have a weekly collection. But this morning was a male jumper with a black knee length skirt, not tight, but I knew it was there when I walked. Under it a white petticoat that somehow showed itself and satin French Knickers.

I love the look as because they is no fly on the skirt it gives me the impression that my lower body is locked away from the world and no one can find it. I can't explain it. I wear skirts indoors all the time now if no one is coming. The choices I have now of different skirts is incredible. Much better than boring Jeans or trousers. And somehow, they are warmer as well. :D

I can't wait for that woman to be free to play that joke on my mate.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I can't wait for that woman to be free to play that joke on my mate.
I hope everything works out well and you can trick your mate. :)
restricted

Post by restricted »

It's all kicking off now. He will be told that woman came and said she will be back Monday. It would be best if he waited for her so it gives me time for the makeover. I will get up, shower, shave, trim my eyebrows and hair and then bloomers, stockings, bra, (socks inserted so people don't realise), petticoat, blouse (and a brooch to close the neck), skirt, Clunky shoes, (my own male shoes) pearl necklace, false nails ready varnished, wig, earrings and my pinny so the woman who comes can see the "lady" of the house doing her housework.

I am getting nervous I will admit, but it will be a good laugh. Maybe if I tell her I had a nightmare that she took the keys to the locks on the bedroom doors and leave me dressed so I finish the housework and she would be back later she might just..... :shock: :oops:

It would be great to be taken for a ride in her car.....Stop it, I'm not that sort of girl.... :lol:
restricted

Post by restricted »

I enjoyed that session of being instructed what I have to do, I have set one up for myself. At present I am in my kilt style games/ tennis skirt with frill silk panties. Later I have to go and get my washing in while wearing the outfit.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:I enjoyed that session of being instructed what I have to do, I have set one up for myself. At present I am in my kilt style games/ tennis skirt with frill silk panties. Later I have to go and get my washing in while wearing the outfit.
You can also give a number to your clothes combinations and then let a random number decide what to wear the next day.
Shannon SteelSlave

Or make your own sort of "Monster Mash" game spinning device for body sections.
Monster+Mash.jpg
Monster+Mash.jpg (143.82 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

I enjoyed myself last night in my tennis / games skirt with frilly panties. It's a shame that it's getting cold now. I did enjoy taking that rubbish out with no panties on but in the skirt. I have a 12 in skirt so I might take it out wearing that skirt with just a hint of the frills of the panties showing. :oops:

I have seen a 12 inch wet look stretchy skirt and a long stretchy wet look skirt that will impede walking. Methinks I shall have to buy them.

Some women seem to be taking interest in me. Perhaps I shpd drop a hint I am lazy ad need a strict woman to discipline me and maybe force me to join them in a ladies day...suitably dressed of course.
Shannon SteelSlave

restricted wrote:Perhaps I shpd drop a hint I am lazy ad need a strict woman to discipline me and maybe force me to join them in a ladies day...suitably dressed of course.
Lazy. Sexy. Heck if I can tell the difference. Go for it.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Now do I put the rubbish out tomorrow in my micro skirt with or without panties or my games skirt, midi or long skirt?