Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Re: Yippee

Post by restricted »

Waiting to start my punishment by order of kinbaku Black silk panties, gold petticoat.
Attachments
DSCN2349 (3)_LI.jpg
DSCN2349 (3)_LI.jpg (56.35 KiB) Viewed 1642 times
Last edited by restricted on 08 Aug 2020, 18:36, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Waiting to start my punishment by order or kinbaku Black silk panties, gold petticoat.
beautiful. :hi:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Starting my punishment
Attachments
DSCN2351 (2).JPG
DSCN2351 (2).JPG (88.18 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Starting my punishment
Amize yourself. :mrgreen: :whip: :rofl:
restricted

Post by restricted »

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits for that. 2 hours of watching the most boring program on the planet.. AGHHHHH! :shock:

I have one for you if you want to try it the other way. However, it has been so hot today that I managed to get the petticoat off after a struggle, but was still hot I finished up hot and sticky even in those panties..... So sorry, I never completed the whole task as exactly required. :gag: :oops:
Last edited by restricted on 08 Aug 2020, 19:01, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits for that. 2 hours of watching the most bring program on the planet.. AGHHHHH! :shock: So sorry, I never completed the whole task as exactly required. :gag: :oops:
OOOOOOOOOOooo.....you goin' get it! Talkin' back and e'e'ything! (Yeah, I'm doing the Bostonian voice today) Shoulda' just :gag: up.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Next day for being dressed, given a task, or punished is Thursday the 13th (unless something happens again) :mrgreen:
Shannon SteelSlave

restricted wrote:Next day for being dressed, given a task, or punished is Thursday the 13th (unless something happens again) :mrgreen:
Does interest accrue? What I can't promise is that your hosts will not be getting madder by the day.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: Does interest accrue? What I can't promise is that your hosts will not be getting madder by the day.
Anything goes. I have some nice ones in mind if others want to try it.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote:May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits for that.
I just read that you had such a good time. :whip: :mrgreen:
Fortunately, I am in a good mood again not to punish you for not completing it completely. :hi:
I myself do not risk your sweet revenge, knowing what you are capable of. :oops: :whip: :gag: :twisted:

I've been collecting my beard hair for a few months now to combine with the hessian bags to mimic the many fleas. :)
hair.jpg
hair.jpg (17.22 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
But I will wait a while to combine them with rosehip hairs. :evil:
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote: I've been collecting my beard hair for a few months now to combine with the hessian bags to mimic the many fleas. :)
hair.jpg
But I will wait a while to combine them with rosehip hairs. :evil:
:rofl: It starts again on Thursday., so ......... :shock:
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:Fortunately, I am in a good mood again not to punish you for not completing it completely. :hi:
restricted wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: Does interest accrue? What I can't promise is that your hosts will not be getting madder by the day.
Anything goes. I have some nice ones in mind if others want to try it.
I'd better step in, as anyone on this board can change their mind and impose penalties for outstanding "tickets". Even if there is no "interest" for deferring a punishment, I can't say the mood of the others will not shift to total carnage. So, I say you will do 20 lying down knee compressions daily. Lying on your back, draw 1 knee toward your chest as far as you can with leg power, then pull it in tighter with your arms and hold for 1 second or more, then slowly return the leg to straight and flat on the floor. Repeat for the other leg. Do it slowly and methodically, as the pulling to your chest is meant to be a stretching exercise. Do 10 on each leg for a total of 20 repetitions. Do this set each day, starting Monday until Thursday. Try a few on Sunday to make sure nothing aches the next day. That should hold those vultures from slamming you on Thursday with a surprise.
kinbaku wrote: I myself do not risk your sweet revenge, knowing what you are capable of. :oops: :whip: :gag: :twisted:
Are you 2 playing a game behind the scenes?
restricted wrote:May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits for that.
Let's not say things we can't take back.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

It's all on here. I don't want to load up thousands of photos. I did suggest by personal message what punishments I would give. I was hoping kinbaku would let me tell him what to wear. (Or someone else). Punishments are not too bad.

It's a shame that more people are not willing to try it. Okay, we can all slip on a skirt, but it's like visiting a Domme when you are told what to wear. But this way there is no contact I'm finding it fun in this boring time of the virus, I never know what the next outfit suggestion is. As shown, proof is supplied that I am in it all day.

At present I am in my ultra short tennis skort (It keeps my bum warm without being spanked, although I have no woman to do that for me. If anyone has a partner who doesn't mind them cross dressing, I'd ask for a photo of them tightly bound as a maiden. The pair could be in the photo and the faces blacked out. My favourite picture are those of woman standing gloating they have captured someone but of course no "normal"???? person would wat a phot people could recognise plastered all over the internet.
Shannon SteelSlave

restricted wrote:The pair could be in the photo and the faces blacked out.
Although photos posts here are automatically stripped of information of their origin, date taken, camera used, ect, I would still get into the practice of using a screen capture of your photo-shopped pictures. My fear is that if posted to a different site, they might not remove the Properties data, and it might be possible to undo all the colour-outs, maybe even cropping work and revert it back to the exact specifications of the image that came out of the camera disc. I could be wrong, but my Windows version has the revert feature, and can undo changes made by window picture viewer. Not sure if it has to be on the original computer the file was saved to. The "swirl" and "blur" effects have been successfully un-"swirled" and un-"blurred" before by photo artists to see who the subject really is. Remember that a colour or black and white photograph, in the the eyes of a computer, is just a string of 0s and 1s, and it may be possible to add in the original sequence and length of the data using prediction methods, or if those removed or altered digits are just what your computer is displaying, and may have saved the original pattern with in its file.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Looks like the mask will have to be used for face photos. Mine don't get put on other sites. However, that is an interesting situation. My photos are on a memory stick that is not on the computer at present. I'll see what happens by trying to reverse the cropping etc. Or perhaps you could try Shannon.

At the moment, I am sitting here in my tennis skort feeling really cool. Looking forward to the demands of next Thursday onwards.