Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Re: Yippee

Post by restricted »

A couple of girls I know up in the Lake District had a canvasser knock at their door to see what party they were going to vote for. They said "The Bondage Party. Do you want to join?" According to the villagers he was seen running as fast as he could well away from them. :lol:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

For more advice on how to eliminate solicitors, see this thread : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12686
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Friday is supposed to be really hot, so if anyone picks and outfit / task to be completed, please make it a cool one.... 8) All ready for tomorrow . It's a good job I have a lot of food in as I think I'd cause a riot going shopping. :lol: Upstairs bedrooms to clean up. That won't take long.

Reporting for duty as ordered. White satin frilly panties, tennis skirt, bra, inserts, green vest type T shirt, cream blouse. Once I have tidied myself up again, I'll be ready for orders.

For the next day without suggestions: black artificial silk French Knickers, blue T shirt, long black skirt, red vest type T shirt, flat shoes. It's going to be warm again so I'll put my mini petticoat on under the skirt.

I never realised I was showing my panties when I stand normally. I am such a slutty girl aren't I?
Attachments
DSCN2324 (2).JPG
DSCN2323 (2).JPG
DSCN2321 (2).JPG
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Hooker day will now be the 9th of August and the undies have been chosen.

Large or medium breasts ?

Short skirt. Flared or straight?

Stockings and suspenders? Yes / no?

Tight top / loose top.

Heels / flat

Add if you can think of anything.
Last edited by restricted on 06 Aug 2020, 08:18, edited 1 time in total.
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote:Beautiful with the female T-shirt on and brave to take out the rubbish with glass.
Another version if the program with the camera does not work is: set the alarm of your mobile phone so that it goes off after 10 minutes; then push a stack of 4 heavy coins against the wall with your nose; with your hands on your back (possibly if you do not trust yourself: tied up like Cerena but only using the rope so that you can quickly free and tie it back). If the coins fall before time runs out, you have to start over.
For the next day without suggestions: black artificial silk French Knickers, blue T shirt, long black skirt, red vest type T shirt, flat shoes.

Blue T shirt or red vest? I wet my panties this morning and had to change them. I had gone out into the garden when next door turned up and I had to stay hidden. Just as I needed to go. I had to change my panties but thanks to the heat, the first pair are nearly dry owing to them being nylon. The frills are deeper but too high up the bum really.
Attachments
FSCN2335 (3).JPG
restricted

Post by restricted »

Shannon SteelSlave Just to let you know that I have been in your choice of clobber all day since 06.00. Look at the time now. I still have the green vest T shirt on underneath the cream blouse. It was nice this afternoon. Nice and warm and a nice breeze fluttering my skirt.

Friday and Saturday will see something different. A couple of variations of bondage. Friday is the hookers day so if anyone wants to see a struggling person trapped crossdressed, then decide what they should be dressed as from the list.
Attachments
DSCN2340 (2)_LI.jpg
restricted

Post by restricted »

Trouble. The bloke who was supposed to be away for a week, has turned up. But he goes away early on Saturday 8th and comes back Sunday 9th and then goes away the following Thursday 13th and comes back on Wednesday 19th. So hold fire until the 8th and 9th and dares can be taken up from the 13th to the 19th. Good job he phoned. It gave me an hour to make sure no one was around when I went to get the bits from the car. :oops:

So what was arranged for tomorrow will take place Saturday the 8th. A short session will be made up on Sunday the 9th. He suffers from the onset of dementia and I don't like to make his life worse by telling him to stay away. So any ideas for outfit, :) task :shock: or punishment :whip: can be taken up on the 13th.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:
kinbaku wrote:tied up like Cerena
Yes, Cerena's advice would be great here. For getting into shape, and punishment creation.
If you like the supine bicycle exercise, you might try doing leg extension kicks in the same position. Just extend one leg at a time, one after the other and bring back in. They are both abdominal exercises, but will strengthen the legs as well.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
restricted wrote:
Yes, Cerena's advice would be great here. For getting into shape, and punishment creation.
If you like the supine bicycle exercise, you might try doing leg extension kicks in the same position. Just extend one leg at a time, one after the other and bring back in. They are both abdominal exercises, but will strengthen the legs as well.
I just wrote him about my assignment from Re: TGirl/CD photo thread by kinbaku »03 Aug 2020, 21:45.
But this assignment is also a good one. :mrgreen:
So he can do both now that he has the time. :love:
restricted

Post by restricted »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
restricted wrote:
As I say, at present until my leg is better, getting on the floor and getting up again is difficult It is not the pain as that is only I one spot now on the right hand side of the kneecap Maybe later when things get better. So you have a week to think of some punishment other than that. :whip:

I must be sub as I enjoyed the day of wearing just the games skirt and t shirt like I was ordered and of course it made it that I had a task to do. :oops: It was nice and cool. :lol:

I can't get it to accept my email address. https://freesound.org/home/register/
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

restricted wrote: So you have a week to think of some punishment other than that. :whip:
What about this:
Tie yourself to the chair behind the computer.
Load the youtube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... E202F542E0
Choose "play all"
Don't go anywhere until it's done.
Lots of fun (because you offered the idea yourself, but individual fragments might make it more interesting than entire episodes). :mrgreen:
restricted

Post by restricted »

From the 13th, bondage scenes can be added to the outfit, but taking photos might be hard. I'll try video and take photos from the screen.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I just wrote him about my assignment from Re: TGirl/CD photo thread by kinbaku »03 Aug 2020, 21:45.
The punishment from this was to write a story in BoundAnna/Fictional Stories of exactly 1000 words about a man captured by thieves who leave him tied and or cross dressed miles from home and he doesn't know where he is.
I have a program to check if it is 1000 words. I quietly hope he doesn't have this: having to count all the words in the excitement of missing 1. :mrgreen:
Two birds with one stone: he the pleasure of writing and we the pleasure of reading. :)
restricted

Post by restricted »

A lot of things I try to download doesn't happen as my virus checker keeps telling me it is a dangerous site or something similar.

I'll start today.

I hope other people volunteer to take part in being told what they have to do and wear. I have some lovely punishments for them to have to do. :evil:
restricted

Post by restricted »

kinbaku wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I just wrote him about my assignment from Re: TGirl/CD photo thread by kinbaku »03 Aug 2020, 21:45.
The punishment from this was to write a story in BoundAnna/Fictional Stories of exactly 1000 words about a man captured by thieves who leave him tied and or cross dressed miles from home and he doesn't know where he is.
I have a program to check if it is 1000 words. I quietly hope he doesn't have this: having to count all the words in the excitement of missing 1. :mrgreen:
Two birds with one stone: he the pleasure of writing and we the pleasure of reading. :)
Posted, (but I did cheat in the end). :lol: