Yippee

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Yippee

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I don't want to raise undue concerns, or high jack this thread, maybe just to bring up a privacy concern that I haven't seen addressed in a while.
If any of your new friends wish to post photos, it might just be best to do the colouring and cropping, then use a tool, like the windows snipping tool, to capture the image and name the new file before posting. There would be no way for anyone, even the original owner of that original picture to unscramble anything, as there would be nothing to unscramble.
I'll try to keep it light and fun from here, like it should be.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thanks for the warning Shannon. As I say, it can't be found on my computer as they are all on the SD card that is not left in the computer.

Oh well, back to the fun. Sorting out different ways of being chained up while suitably dressed. :D
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Shame others don't want to join in the fun. It would be fun if a jury could decide what to wear, task or punishment. Even if they won't do it themselves.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Thursdays outfit sorted, but 4 more days outfits have to be chosen. (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday).
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

restricted wrote:Thursdays outfit sorted, but 4 more days outfits have to be chosen. (Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday).
For Sunday, day of rest, you must be beautiful: Cream blouse, Long grey skirt, Flat shoes.
restricted

Post by restricted »

So Saturday, Monday and Tuesday is what? Tasks need to set up. Hopefully I will have my camera remote release here. And of course if no photos, punishment.

Try it at some time. It's good fun. You have no say in the matter. In return you can be told what you have to do. And supply photos.
restricted

Post by restricted »

For accomplishing the punishment et out kinbaku has been the award for bravery.
Attachments
bravery.jpg
bravery.jpg (22.74 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:you will do 20 lying down knee compressions daily. Lying on your back, draw 1 knee toward your chest as far as you can with leg power, then pull it in tighter with your arms and hold for 1 second or more, then slowly return the leg to straight and flat on the floor. Repeat for the other leg. Do it slowly and methodically, as the pulling to your chest is meant to be a stretching exercise. Do 10 on each leg for a total of 20 repetitions. Do this set each day, starting Monday until Thursday.
How many knee crunches did we do today?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

I will do that Saturday while spending all day in the outfit you choose.

Todays escapade in my latest acquisition. . The first photo is not clever but someone came along so I had to hurry. This was at 5 in the morning. I was late. The second one shows how tight the skirt is. I'm still in it. I can't wait for the midi length one to come. It will be like a hobble skirt.

I came to wish I had put my 15 inch long skirt on now as the house across the back have a balcony and as I sat on my bench, they came to stand on the balcony. Thank heavens my rose bush had grown or they would have been looking straight at me. :shock: :oops:

New red blouse has turned up today :D

And.... My camera remote turned up so I'll be trying it out later

So bondage while cross dressed as ordered from Thursday.
Attachments
DSCN2380 (2).JPG
DSCN2380 (2).JPG (82.34 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
DSCN2381 (2).JPG
DSCN2381 (2).JPG (91.52 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
Shannon SteelSlave

restricted wrote:I will do that Saturday while spending all day in the outfit you choose.
It might be my ADD acting up again, but I thought the knee crunches performed every day this week were done to avoid a greater punishment for a previous offense.
OK, here's a suggestion, not an order, but some kind advice. Start stretching those hamstrings, calves and ankles.
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

I'll do it, although with my crocked legs it might be hard. Snapped left leg tendon 10 years ago and the right one this year. I've run out of legs. :lol:

As from Thursday bondage comes into it and scenarios. Helpless damsel chained or tied up in any way. Ready to be sold off to slave traders, pimps or whatever. :whip: :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

I think I am retiring from this thread, but you might still do the leg stretches. I'm just recommending. Trouble could be on the way. :wink:
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

Okay. Thanks for your help.
restricted

Post by restricted »

All finished now. I'm calling it at an end and will be using a random number generator to select the outfit of the day. (apart from those already selected).
One thing I know is going to happen is I am definitely going to be given a makeover by a woman so I can play a trick on a friend. My neighbours are in on it. He already thinks a strange woman is looking for him.

Anyway, thank you all who took part.
restricted

Post by restricted »

When this first started, I had to think how can I lock the doors to the bedrooms. I came up with this idea. Glued and screwed. Only needs rubbing down and painting or staining. Now you see it and now you don't. The door handles.

Later, I night add two more hasps so two women can have two keys (or maybe four women with a key each) can decide whether or not to let me get to my own clothes.

I rigged up something like this with a chain and two locks. Two women had a key each so they both had to decide if I man get dressed. Privately when I spoke to both of them alone, they admitted it gave them a thrill to have me at their mercy, but didn't want the other to know in case she was thought of as weird.

Anther time I was supposed to be dressed as a slave girl and chained to a post in the garden for the two women to find. The back door would have ben locked, but sadly it went wrong and I got reported to social services who fell about laughing. Again they admitted they would love to have found me like that. (one of the carers who enjoyed it, but spoke about it to her office).
Attachments
DSCN2385.JPG
DSCN2386.JPG